following madams orders

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by madams-sissysub, Jun 4, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    madam texted me last night giving me strict orders to post pictures of my locked cock and write a brief update since i last posted.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

so as ordered here are some pics of my pathetic useless cock. safely locked up my Madam k. as you can see i wear a cb curve cage a no2 ring with the first set of the P.O.I i am due to be take to second set in the near future. ive been locked since the 20/03/09 and madam has set a minimum period of 6 months, as ive already done a 4 month run before, Madam might want to double it. but ultimatly it is down to my Madam. Madam enjoys teasing me most days with erotic texts or phone call, Madam also like to keep me on my toes and obedient with comments or threats. these are far from idle and can very quickly become reality, as ive found out to my upset in the past. Madam is very sadistic and loves not only inflicting physical pain and discomfort, but also mental to. Madam loves to play mind games as much as physical ones, and its a type of play ive come to not only love but need. thats all for now as i was only instructed to give a breif history about us. if i am allowed i will go on to list a few "games" from the past and those in the future as they happen. thanks for reading,

check my blog for some of my previous adventures, and please leave a comment! thanks

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Sweety, when you call that thingy of yours a cock, I think you are exaggerating a bit. That's one very good reason why it's locked up. But it does look cute - I'll bet it looks even better in sheer, lacy panties. Has Mistress told you that?

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    thank you for your reply miss d, Madam k does indeed make we wear lacy panties and thongs, also lycra pvc and rubber ones to. mosty im allowed to wear these under normal male boxer shorts, as i have to change into my uniform at work with others. but i do misbehave or sumtimes just for her amusment i am not allowed to wear the boxer shorts. only last saturdayi had to work a whole shift wearing only a pink rubber thong under my uniform, Madam was most amused.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice