Follow up to first wife request to "put it on"...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Last night was the first time ever my wife "asked me" to put the device on…

So, I finished making dinner while she looked on line at diamond earrings…about 2/3rd of the way through dinner she winks at me, and I wink back…and she says as cool as a cucumber…

"so, are you locked up yet?"…I was like holy crap we are at the table with 3 kids…

She says " I can clearly see from here that the back door is not locked…is the front? You need to take care of this"…

I just shake my head and I think she got a little unnerved. She says "so how do you like this now??"

I leaned in and said "I put the key where I left it last time"

She immediately perked up and said "oh, ok good!"

Geez….

Key was gone before I got to bed…

I came to bed with her and she's watching a show she knows I am lukewarm on. I cuddle and watch and she says "I want to watch this whole episode OK?"…I say "of course my love" and she replies "good boy"…this is exceeding my wildest dreams right now…

AprilC, dkid13, Toni66 and 8 others like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    ha ha thats awesome. Sounds like she is having fun. thats the best part.

3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My wife does similar things with comments in front of the kids or teasing me under the covers when a kid visits our bedroom. I NEVER thought this would be her response but she seems to enjoy doing it to me.

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    How long have you guys been playing?

5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I did not mention anything about chastity or sex to my wife today. I did notice at one point she turned to me and said she loves me very much, and she mentioned she might take a shower later. I have learned to decode her train of thought and I figured she thought something about sex and that's why she mentioned the shower. I've been locked less than a day after a big orgasm so...I'm hoping...

Just now she pranced downstairs with nail polish and wet hair and says..."You....are a lucky man...I may give you a chance to please me tonight" I can't wait to see what she has in mind. This seems to have really clicked. I can't tell how much of it is an act and how much she is learning to enjoy. I don't want to "guide" her any but so far she is nailing it!

Jblocked and guest 2942 like this.
  6. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    About 18 months.

7. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    congrats! So how much of the time are you locked up? Was your wife naturally submissive?, vanilla? Dominant?

8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    We are really not to the point on the calendar where my wife would be wanting it, I think she got turned on / jealous that I had the most powerful orgasm of my life yesterday. So, if things go well this will be our first real sex encounter with me locked.

spider203 likes this.
  9. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    CONGRATS!!!!!

10. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    Very cool!

11. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sad (but not really) to report that she came to bed in a teddy, had me bring her chocolate cake and milk, and we watched an hour of a romantic comedy, but she got a belly ache I think from the milk. We made out some but it was too distracting for her. I still think she is trying to hard for "me", instead of her. But still fun. We cuddled a while this morning before the kids appeared. I was in a fair amount of pain overnight and while cuddling from erection.

When I brought her her morning coffee I apologized for it having "a lot of cream in it"...she replied "just like you" I think having me caged is improving her wits at the very least :)

matt frykowski and guest 2942 like this.
  12. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    Lucky man you are . Wish my wife would get on board

Serafina's pet likes this.
  13. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know where our journey will lead but I will repeat what you see all over CM...it takes time...while i just introduced chastity to her a couple weeks ago it took over a year since I first mentioned some of my fantasies for her, we tested the waters for a couples of months, she rejected them, then we spent 6 months on HER fantasies, then I spent 3 months with no masturbating being as good to her as I could...at this point the communication lines are very open and we appear to be getting somewhere...we'll see...good luck!

guest 2942 and Joroincharge like this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Has a lot of promise IMO. Sex now to be her decision alone: if, how, when and where.
    What device are you in?

15. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m in a Chinese HT2 but looking for something lower profile, I feel like my kids are going to run into this one all of the time. I don’t care as much about security as comfort and stealth…if you have any recommendations.

Yea a year ago I tried to give up masturbating but I put pressure on my wife to take care of me too much, talked about it too much, still wasn’t doing the little things like coming to bed with her, and I didn’t want any TV in the bedroom. Now its all the opposite. She is actively controlling all of the sex (my longest is 7 days but I am sure that’s out the window now), when I get horny instead of yelling I dote on her and cuddle, I come to bed every night and caress her while she watches what she pleases. The chastity is new to her and I don’t think she is heavily “into it”, but I do think to keep all of these other conditions in place she will happily play along…not that its conditional…but I am on 100% perfect behavior with the device on to kind of reinforce what it means to me.

I think for me one of the most important things is simply that she is actively involved in my sexuality now. I found it very hard to give up a 30 year habit that fed me dopamine and let me live out a fantasy every day. She had no way of understanding that and was understandably aloof. My brain has settled into the new routine now but I still crave to have her more involved. Now she is and I love it. I was getting there without the device simply by being more expressive with her, and then she’d realize it had been a few days and we would hook up, but I am happy to be living this out right now and she is getting a pretty good bargain too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice