Flying with a cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by DenialIsTheNewOrgasm, Jul 26, 2018.

1. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm Active member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Hey everyone,

Hope this is the right category for my question. I'm a newbie and this is a question, so I thought it would fit right n.

I want to ask about your experiences flying while locked?

I have a flight scheduled this weekend and I'm not sure whether I should wear my cage. It is a CB6000s with a plastic lock, so the metal detector is not an issue. However, I'm not sure if maybe the boarder control would notice or there are other scanner that would notice the device?

I don't want one poor board control woman or man have to deal with my kinks:rolleyes:

Thanks for your experience.

BeeBird likes this.
  2. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    The body scanner would probably show it, but honestly, i wouldn't worry about it. They'd probably have a bit of a laugh in the break room, that's about it

HeForHer likes this.
  3. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'll be flying next week. I'll be away for three days and my girlfriend pleasantly surprised me by saying I'd had to be locked for the duration while away from her. I'm planning to use an old plastic device and a plastic lock. I was going to suggest it anyway to her but I love that she took the initiative and brought it up that I "had" to be locked. Those moments when she acts stern make me melt and so obliging.

I think the body scanners will pick it up. I bet they're already aware of such a kink by now.

ugams, bondinchas, Guest 2802 and 4 others like this.
  4. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

Local Time:
    Thanks for all your answers!

Body scanner are an USA thing right? I don't think they use them here in Europe. So no reason to not fly locked ;-)

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh no. They do use them here cos if they dint then nasty folks with bombs and guns wud get in the plane. Mistress and me has to take our shoes off when we go to airports and walk thro the scan thingy and it sometime gos BEEEEEEP and then they has to have a look at you.

HeForHer likes this.
  6. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Fly every other week. Never had a problem. We don’t use plastic locks, we use a real one. Never had it go off in the metal detector and never got an extra pat down in the body scanner. I fly in the U.S and go through airport security 8-12 times a month. Plastic device, brass lock.

slimjimtx, soraimo, skD and 2 others like this.
  7. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    If you don't mind - padlock or integrated "magic" locker?

8. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I’ve done both. Now we are using an integrated lock.

9. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot @JamesAll10 - that means I'll have to fly locked :)

skD likes this.
  10. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Meh, it’s not a big deal. More mental than anything.

11. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    If it shows up in the body scanner, they're going to figure out what it is in some way. They'll pat you down there with the back of their hand and when they feel it, they're going to want to know what it is. lol

If you're in the US, enroll int eh TSA PreCheck program if you travel reasonably often. You get an expedited line to go through, don't have to remove your shoes, the laptop from its case, your belt, etc. and you just go through a basic metal detector. So I fly with a plastic cage and a numbered plastic lock and have never had a problem. The metal detectors at Disney World pick up the brass lock (found that out the hard way), so I'm pretty sure the ones at the airport should pick them up as well.

12. rebel

rebel Junior Member

Herts, England
    Local Time:
    I flew internally in the UK last week, outbound I set off the metal detector and was put in the body scanner. It came back with a bunch of yellow blocks over my groin area. I explained it was 'probably my jewelry'. The agent said ah that's probably it, had a pat down but no focus on that area. The way back didn't even set off the metal detector.

That's with a PA6000s, brass master padlock and a small chain between padlock and piercing preventing pullout.

Will be interested to see if things go as smoothly in my rigid Chastity cage when it gets here.

13. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm really curious about this for anyone that can offer more insight. I'm locked 24/7 in a Lori 8c with a PA piercing and my wife has 0 intentions of letting me be unlocked for any period of time.

I fly every now and then for work and I have an upcoming flight...not really sure what to do and what will happen wearing it with having to go through security checks and metal detectors.

14. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Me too. Please let us know how it goes so I know what to expect .

15. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    I wear s short metal cage. I just began wearing chastity (self locked). I wonder if I have my metal cage in my carry on luggage will trigger anything suspicious on their x-ray machines, resulting in a throughout search of my luggage?
    My plan is after coming through security then lock up, again.

16. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    Unless it's shaped like a firearm or some other weapon, it's not likely to trigger a search of your luggage.

17. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Haha thanks. My plan was to seperate it. Ring in one room, cage in another lock together with car keys.
    I'm in the micro cage and that does not reassemble a firearm or anything dangerous. :)

18. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Leave the base ring on and just throw the cage and lock into your carry on. I go through the TSA precheck metal detector this way most of the time when I fly and I almost always go through without problems. On the two occasions when it’s beeped, I’ve told them I had body jewelry on and they sent me through the scanner. Took about an extra 30 seconds to go through.

They’ve never had any issue with the cage being in my carry on.

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Having device in carryon is not a problem, and then you can lock up again after security.

20. luvinlocked

luvinlocked Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    I travel a lot, no issues with plastic cage and plastic lock, but metal lock is different story. I set of detector and had to go to private room to show what it was. Wife love it! She thought it was hilarious I was mortified!

bondinchas likes this.
  21. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Forget about getting through any metal detector with a Lori's. It will go off like a Christmas tree and then its a time waste as you get taken to a private room for discussion and search. Its not worth the risk of missing your flight and its a pain. Buy a plastic device for plane travel and have your key holder fit it when you leave and unlock on return. We use the Evotion Wearables Bijou for anything that may have security and metal detectors. All other times its a Lori's.

22. rebel

rebel Junior Member

Herts, England
    Local Time:
    Update: I got my rigid Chastity steel device in Sept and I've not seen the key since. In the last 9 months I have gone through airport security 27 times (I've literally just checked my Google calendar).

Here are my experiences:

Number of missed flights: 0
    Metal detector triggered: 27
    Body scanner: about 23
    Manual wand: about 8
    Manual pat down: about 5
    Awkward questioning: 4
    Police called: 1
    Rubber glove: 1

Destinations: England, N Ireland, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Germany

To answer the age old question, can you fly in steel chastity? Yes! Very easily, at least through Europe, I have no experience in the US yet, ask me in December, but I imagine it'll be somewhat similar.

The level of scrutiny varies from airport to airport, I've had one overzealous airport give me more attention than all the others, but it's in N Ireland, so it figures.

Either way, I go through the detector, it goes off, I'm asked if I've got keys. I say no I've got a piercing, that's it. Then pat my pockets looking a bit bewildered. I've found you get less resistance this way than walking in all confident trying to explain its just jewellery from the get go, this person is moving the line along and they don't like you being assertive.

If you find yourself needing to fully explain yourself, best to save it for the person doing the screening, and only if something comes up, because most often with the new machines it doesn't. You just get a pass straight through. If you don't get a straight pass (rare) it will trigger a search with a wand (or by hand if the airport is seriously backwards). They tend to avoid the groin anyway but if it does set it off and they ask just say its piercing jewellery, if they say it shouldn't trigger just reply with a slight smirk, it's fairly big. They don't want this conversation, they usually let you go right there.

If they still look unsure act cool and tell them you are more than happy to go somewhere and show them, if they really want to look at it. They wont. You're free to go.

The one time this didn't work for me they took me to a side room and called the airport police. They came, spoke to me, I told them what it was, one had a quick look down my waistband, confirmed no threat and I was allowed to get my flight. It was all handled very professionally. Took about 20 mins extra.

After 27 successful flights I don't even worry about it anymore, I just make sure I get to the airport an extra 30 mins earlier than I used to.

Conclusion: Fly away to your heart's content, your anxiety is literally just in your head. I'm sure airport security have seen it so often they're bored of it now anyway. They actually don't care what's between your legs, just as long as it doesn't go boom. A bit like some keyholders I know.

23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's the pioneers like you who will open the way... or rather, help get the word to other travel security folks. Personally,, I'm still not willing to take a chance, but maybe in a few years.

Bertha likes this.
  24. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    I am allowed to take a key with me. I unlock before security and reattach after passing. I place the device in my carry on and watch the video of it passing through the X-ray when I can. It as clear as day what it is and I have never had a moment of questioning so far. Only once did the X-ray attend look up from her screen to see me when it showed up.

25. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wearing a plastic device is no guarantee you will not be searched as the walk-through metal detectors are also set to go off randomly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice