FLR Turns Crap Daddy Dom to Fem Girl in Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HerPetWolfie, Mar 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    It's really corny-sounding, but chastity and total submission saved my spiraling relationship from a sad and frustrated end. I used to be a pretty poor excuse of a significant other. I've always loved Miss with all my heart, but I had issues that if they continued, I'd lose her. Formerly, I was her Daddy Dom, and she was my little girl. It was great in the beginning, but I started to take our relationship for granted. I was becoming inattentive to her needs as a little and as my fiance. I'd also get frustrated when we got in arguments and she'd have a panic attack. I thought she was doing it to win the argument. I'm disgusted by how I treated her toward the end of that time in our lives.

Then she told me we were going to take a break, because she can't handle me any more. I was crushed, and because I didn't recognize my shitty behaviors yet, I was taken totally off-guard too. She confronted me with all my shit. She made me admit to every single awful thing I'd done. She told me she should leave me because she could find someone else to treat her right with no problem. By the end of it, I was sobbing and begging her for another chance. Daddy was gone, dead and buried. I was told to let her be alone for a week so she could think everything through.

As much as it made me fraught with anxiety of losing her, I resisted the temptation to call her. After five days, she called and told me she was coming over. When she got there, she told me she wasn't breaking up with me, but I would have to change. A lot. My behaviors weren't acceptable, and she refused to ever be treated that way again. I wasn't dominant any more, because it made me an asshole, and she wouldn't be little around me, because it made her too vulnerable to my toxic behavior. I also had to obediently follow every word she said from that point forward or she'd leave me. I asked her how long it was going to be like that, and she told me that it will always be like that. Meekly, I said, "You don't want me as your Daddy any more... little one?" Then I got hit with the hardest thing I've ever had to swallow.

"Wolfie, you are a total disappointment as Daddy. In fact, for the last 6 months, I haven't even thought of you as a man at all. I only kept being your little girl because I love you. To tell you the truth... Your cock doesn't satisfy me. It's never satisfied me. I mean, look at it! It's tiny. It looks like it belongs on a girl! The reason we do anal is because that's the only way i can be filled by you. You know how I giggle when you take your clothes off? It's because your flaccid cock is pathetic, and I can't help laughing."

I was totally crushed. Tears were pouring down my face, but I was silent. We'd been together two and a half years by this point, and never in that time did I satisfy her. Two and a half years believing she loved my cock, and loved me fucking her. After allowing me to try to process my world falling apart for a minute or so, she brought up the time i wanted her to sissify me. Wide-eyed, I nodded.

When we briefly tried sissification, we'd purchased a chastity device and some panties my size, among other things. We tried a scene once, but because I had a terrible habit of topping from the bottom, she wound up hating the experience, and we never tried it again. But then, she pulled it out. She explained to me that if i wanted to stay with her, she's going to feminize me, because I can never be a man in her eyes ever again. She would make me into her girlfriend. The feminization wouldn't be anything like when we tried making me into a sissy.

She reassured me the goal was to make me a better partner for her. Her pleasure would always be more important than mine. I would show my love for her by being obedient and loyal. I was expected to learn makeup, skincare, how to dress, and how to behave, and she would guide me every step of the way. The only time I would be allowed to 'pretend' I was a man was if i was working or doing something else public. I didn't have a job at the time, she reminded me, so I would be feminized 100% of the time.

The last important detail is that I would never have sex with her again like a man, unless she otherwise desired it. I would be put into chastity for at least 3 months, and if I asked her to be let out at all before that, she would unlock me, and leave me. She reminded me again that her pleasure is the only important thing, and that I shouldn't worry about ever cumming again. I would be instructed on how to eat her out exactly how she liked, and had to oblige the moment she told me to go down on her. She would also be fucking me in the ass regularly, now. Since half of the sex we had before our break was anal, she said it's only fair she gets to fuck her girlfriend's ass. What frightened me the most, though, is she mentioned that some day what I give her might not be enough, and she might find a real man to fuck her. I begged her not to, and she calmly shhh'd me and told me I should be begging her to have a man fill her like I never could. She may not ever do it, but I should be fully prepared if she does.

All of thiI was reeling. My head was spinning. I was now sobbing uncontrollably. I love her more than anything and anyone in the entire world. I would fight and die for her, and scream our love to the heavens. I had to accept her offer. I cried because I knew my life as it was was over. I hung my head, and slowly nodded. She sat by me and hugged me, and asked if I understood what it meant, and if i'm sure. I once again nodded. And like that, my training began. I was instructed to take off my clothes, and I obeyed. Once my underwear came off, she smirked and giggled, and remarked how tiny and cute my cock is, and laid me down on our bed. Almost as a last ditch effort to avoid chastity, my cock quickly hardened as she sat beside it. She smiled at me, and shook her head, no. She took apart the pink Holy Trainer v1 Small, and iced my now shriveling cock, quickly rubbed lube on the area, and slipped the base ring on. Then came the tube, the lock was guided through the pin, clicked shut, and that was it. The deal was sealed.

During that three months, she molded me as promised. The first thing she tackled was getting me to accept that my cock is "tiny, pathetic, and girly". I repeated it 20 times a day, whenever she asked why I'm locked up, or why I'm in a dress, or why I'm not allowed to fuck her. Her favorite dildo was 8 inches, and before bed, she held it up to my caged cock, and laugh. That's what drove it home. My cock wasn't anywhere near as big. It really was pathetic! I really can't satisfy her with my cock! After a few days of being locked, I was dramatically more submissive and obedient. I started doing all of the housework in whatever outfit she'd put out while she was at school. Sometimes, I was naked except for the cage when she got home I greeted her warmly, and she'd pull her pants down and I'd happily lick and suck away. Sometimes, I'd get to eat her out during idle activities like while she was watching a movie. I would gently eat her out for sometimes hours. She modified my diet and put me on a workout regimen, and I began losing weight. This blew my mind, since I'd never lost weight in my life.

I craved her affection in my denied state, so I did anything she asked of me, even just to hear her say "Good job, sweetie." I asked her how her day was, how she was feeling, if she'd want to go out on a date or get dinner, just like when we first started dating. When she wanted a cock inside her, she'd put the strap on on me, and instruct me on fucking her. Soon, I'd learned exactly how to fuck her, and would go to town. It was fun, cuz I never worried about cumming too quick. She started screaming my name! But she wasn't the only one, she loves pegging me. Apparently, I am the cutest slut she's ever seen. After a few weeks of training my ass, she could fuck me however she pleased. Once, I actually came from her fucking me. I've never came so hard in my life. and she showered me in praise, telling me how proud she is, and that I came like a girl does.

Near the end of the 3 months, to test my obedience, she invited her best friend over, to watch my cage be taken off. I freaked out when she told me, but she said she'd been keeping her friend updated since the day I agreed to be feminized. They were both in the living room, when Miss instructed me to come in. I greeted them, wearing a short skirt, thigh high leggings, a white button up top, all done up from head to toe. Her friend immediately busted up, and praised Miss's work.

"You really do have him trained," her friend observed.

"She. And you have no idea. She's the perfect girlfriend!" Miss said, reminding her friend to refer to me as a girl.

"Can I see HER cage? I wanna see!"

"Well, Wolfie? Show her your cage."

I lifted my skirt, and revealed a lacy thong, which made her friend roar with laughter, and Miss smile from ear to ear. I lowered my panties down to my knees, and held my skirt up.

"Oh my God! It really does make her cock totally useless, huh?"

"She can't even get hard! She wouldn't dare think of cheating, can't touch herself, she has to sit down to pee, her little cock is all mine."

"That thing won't make it any more smaller?"

"Than it already is? Why don't we find out?"

Miss walked over and unlocked my cage for the first time in 3 months. She'd gotten good at cleaning with a q-tip so i wouldn't have to take the cage off. The tube slid off, as we all saw my cock. It was embarrassing. She took a ruler and measured out 1.5 inches. My face glowed red as she told her friend and shook her head. She moved to the side, so her friend could see. Her friend gasped and jumped up to get a closer look. She pinched my cock between her index finger and thumb. I gasped, and when I looked down, I saw that her thumb covered all of the shaft, and was reminded of just how pathetic my cock is.

"I've never seen anything like this! That's really a cock?! How did you even feel it inside of you? Why did you let him inside of you? It's so smooth! He shaves his little cocklet?You're right, if girls had cocks, this is what they'd look like. "

"Yes, it's a real cock. She gets bigger when she's hard, we use waxing strips to remove her pubic hair, and I fell in love with her before I knew how tiny her cock is."

"Make her hard, I wanna see what we're working with, haha." This made me wince, but I remained there, holding my skirt up. Miss kissed me on the lips, and whispered in my ear that she was so proud of me. Her hand gently grazed across my crotch, and for the first time in months, I felt a stirring. She used two fingers like her friend did and slowly rubbed my cock. It grew fairly quickly, and within moments was at its full size, which was visibly smaller than when the cage was first put on. I whined at how truly useless my cock was. They measured again, just under 4 inches. And thin.

"Wow, he lost about a half an inch. From what I've read, it'll eventually go back to its normal size. Now, Wolfie, pull your panties up and tell my friend why you are feminized.

"My cock is tiny, pathetic, and worthless, Miss. You knew I would be a better girl than a boy, so you made me into one."

"And do you agree with Miss's decision?"

"Yes, Miss. I failed you at being a man."

"Do you regret letting me feminize you?"

"No, Miss."

"Very good, Wolfie. Now that your three months are up, you don't have to wear your cage any more. I can trust you to not touch yourself?"

"Yes, Miss. I promise to not touch myself."

"Good girl. What do you think about Wolfie's transformation?"

"Girl, you did an amazing job. She is so cute, her entire personality changed for the better, and he obeys every last word you tell him! But you had to do this, I think my clit is bigger than that. At least it's adorable!"

Miss knelt down, pulled my panties up over my cock, and kissed it over the panties. The jolt of pleasure made me yelp.

"Does he sound like a girl when you fuck him?"

"Of course! He pushes back into me, too. He loves my cock!"

"Are you sure I can't interest you in a night with Joe? His cock is 8 inches! You'll be screaming!" My eyes darted up at her. Please, don't, I thought. I want to be yours, and you be mine...

"Mmm, let me think about it. You'd take Wolfie for the night?"

"Absolutely! I wanna rock that little girl's world, " My thoughts raced. She's really going to do it. And I'm going to be fucked by another woman. She said I should be ready for this, but I thought she was just scaring me...

They chatted for a bit longer while I did my chores and served snacks, and when her friend left, she said she wanted to talk to me. She gushed about how proud she was of my transformation, and reveled in what a good girl I was. She sat on my lap and began to furiously make out with me. I was immediately hard, and she giggled, while still kissing me. her hands raced from my chest, to my waist, and settled there. With one quick movement, my top was off, and bra shortly after. Oh god, I'm going to have sex! With Miss! She took her shirt off to reveal her amazing, small and perky breasts, and put my hands on them. I groped her feverishly, like my life depended on it. She stripped her pants off, pulled my skirt and panties down hurriedly, and wrapped her hand around my cock. She started pumping very slowly, and alarm bells went off that I was already getting close. She shuffled down and licked the underside of it, which sent shivers across my whole body. I was so intensely sensitive, and she could see it. She was loving it.

"Don't worry, Wolfie. I don't expect much from your cock. I'm just rewarding you for being so good today."

"I... Love you, Miss! Thank you for staying with me. I would be lost and alone without you... "

"Hmm, I love you too, Wolfie. You worked hard to change who you were. Don't forget what you've learned, and don't go back to who you were, and I will never let you go."

Then to my astonishment, she guided my cock into her pussy, and I nearly lost it. I'd forgotten what her pussy felt like.

"Nope, still too small. Sorry, but you'll have to stay my girlfriend."

She started riding my cock very slowly, never lifting off of me, probably because she thought it would immediately slip out. I was focusing all of my energy on holding off, but it was quickly becoming futile. She could see it in my eyes, as she sped up slightly. I slipped over the edge, and began spilling inside of her. I cried out and moaned loudly. The orgasm rocked me to the foundation of my soul. I heard her moan in pleasure along with me, and she told me I filled her with so much cum, and that the sensation was turning her on. I got maybe 5 or 6 breaths in before she slid her pussy up to my face and nestled it down. My mouth was being filled with my cum! This made me unbelievably turned on. I hungrily licked and swallowed all the cum I could from inside of her as she rolled and rocked in pleasure. I was intoxicated from her sitting on my face, forcing me to swallow my own cum from inside her. I was hers. There was not a doubt in my mind. I'd never felt more complete and right where I belong.

After she had worked up 3 or 4 orgasms, she rolled off, and cuddled next to me, spent. I was lost in thought. I'd gotten to orgasm! I'd been working under the assumption that orgasms were lost to me, except from being fucked. But I'd really cum inside Miss! And her making me eat her creampie... not only did it not disgust me, it turned me on much more than anything I'd ever done. I loved that woman, that perfect Goddess among mortals. I craved her pleasure. I wanted more than anything for her to bask in earth shattering orgasms. She deserved a real cock, a big cock, from a real man. I came inside her in less than 30 seconds, and didn't moan once, until I came. I rolled over and asked if I could ask her something.

"Sure, Wolfie, what is it?"

"...You deserve a real man's cock. You deserve the pleasure one can give you that I can't. I love you and I am eternally devoted to you... So... Please, if you want... please fuck a real man."

"Mmm, you silly girl. I told you you'd be begging me to fuck another man." She smiled, satisfied.

"You were right, Miss... I'm sorry my cock is pathetic. The least I can do is encourage you to fuck a real cock."

"I could have, and if I wanted to, I would have by now. I can say without a doubt, that you're totally feminized, Wolfie. You're my girlfriend, and some day my wife, because I love you. Because I love you, I know you better than you know yourself. Let me ask you honestly, do you want to be a man again? Now's your chance. But if you stay a girl, I'll leave your cage off. Your cock's the perfect size for panties."

This question took me totally by surprise. Did I? No. My anxiety and depression have totally gone away, I have a purpose, finally. I feel sexy, and not weighed down by society's views on my tiny cock. I don't even have to wear the cage any more! Then again, it's basically served its purpose. I'm totally submissive to Miss. I WANT to be submissive to her. I shook my head.

"Then it's settled. You're a girl, my girl now and always. Now, to celebrate... You want to ride my cock?"

2. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Your situation is similar to my own. I have had a diaper fetish since I was a child and when I met my wife she was very submissive. I introduced her to wearing diapers and before long we would delve into DDLG play. Eventually my desires to be a submissive in diapers and a sissy became to overwelming and I could no longer be her Daddy. My three inch wee wee did nothing for her and soon I found myself in diapers permanently and became my wife's cuckolded and locked lil girl.

3. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    Being cuckolded seems like a really, really big step from what people say. And once you take that step, there's no going back. That's why I was so scared for her to cuckold me. What if we stopped cuddling, or I was made to sleep on the floor? Or she falls in love with someone else and moves on? I know these are irrational fears, but they're fears nonetheless.

Watching a real cock fill her... I'd be so ashamed, knowing I can never be her lover like they can, and there's nothing i could ever do about it. I know she'd want more, and I'm forever loyal and obedient to Miss, so she'd get more. Each time, I'd probably grow to love it a little more. I'd dutifully clean her up after she was properly filled with her lover's cum, and part of me would be overjoyed knowing she was fucked properly, since I can't. It's just... that first time.

She said I might have to be fucked by a real man to complete my feminization, though... I don't know if she's just teasing me, but if she fucked the man who takes my anal virginity... Then I'm truly incapable of being a man.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  4. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    It definately is a big step when the woman you cherish cuckolds you. In my case I was a husband that desired a complete lifestyle change to a baby girl in the bedroom. If my wife did not love me more than anything then she most certainly would have left me to be with a real man and I honestly expected her to do so.

Woman are not programmed to choose a lesser man and in my case I was not a man at all in the bedroom. My wife was so sexually frustrated with both my sexual inadequancies and my need to be a diapered lil girl. How many wives on this forum could be sexually attracted to a husband whose diapers you changed. Everytime she untaped my used diaper she was faced with her reality, a pee pee covered wee wee that would never sexually satisfy her ever.

The more frustrated she became the less of a man I felt. For years I was the one that begged her to cuckold me so that her sexual tensions could be relieved and for years she refused. We grew to despise one another sexually until the day her ex-boyfriend asked her if he could fuck her. Now it was time to face reality for both of us. She needed to be fucked, taken like a woman should be, by a man. Her pussy craved the feel of a real cock and her ex had a nice nine inch one that was curved and perfectly touched her G-spot.

Is it a hard decision for her really? A husband who wears pink disposable diapers permanently and has a three inch wee wee or an ex-boyfriend who cock it so big and fucks her so good her lips go numb when she cums.

I deserved to be cuckolded at the very least and I should be thankful for the mess her boyfriend would leave inside her pussy for me to clean up. When she started fucking him I really was worried she would leave me. My lil sissy belly had butterflies and I thought to myself why would she want to stay with a baby girl. Eventually the butterflies calmed down and I soon realized that her getting fucked was the best thing that ever happened in our marriage. She now had the power over a real man and her sissy baby husband and our relationship quickly turned into a dynamic FLR. She had found her calling and I was exactly where I belonged., fully diapered and locked into a pink chastity cage.

5. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you found your true position in life. I'm sure it made both you and her sad for a little bit, but you're both better for it. Diapered sissies don't need to worry about sex, cuz they'll never be able to satisfy their partner. it probably hurt to come face to face with your new way of life, and your wife's more competent lover, but it sounds like she still really loves you and wants the best for you. Being locked in pink chastity is a stark reminder every time you see it that you will never be a man in her eyes, and will never think of you as a sexual partner. But you being in diapers shows that she really does still love you and wants to nurture and take care of you. You're trading lust for a kind of love that can't be compared. And you get to watch her pleasure and clean up after the act. Seeing that huge cock satisfy her in ways all of you know you could never do will reaffirm your position as a baby girl all the more. She undoubtedly appreciates the sacrifice you've made so that she receives mind blowing pleasure. Now that all the taboos are broken, and everyone knows where they stand, I'm sure your relationship will blossom into a beautiful thing as it grows.

6. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Our relationship is really not the way you described. My wife would have preferred me to sexually be her man than a diapered sissy but unfortunately I can not remove my diapers. When she cuckolded me we did have a lot of excitement and she was definately sexually satisfied. She took charge, put me in chastity, changed my diapers, and fucked her boyfriend. Now that her boyfriend left her she does none of that. I still remain in diapers of course but that is it. No breastfeeding....nothing. I have not even seen her pussy for months.

7. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    awww... my optimism totally missed the mark. i'm sorry =(

8. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    It is okay. What you said was exciting atleast.

9. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Eat pussy or finger it or put an strap on and fuck her or ..., there are thousands things to do a to a woman even if you dont "have" a cock to pleasure and get an orgasm

If she doenst want to fuck another men is for good reasons, dont be so selfish and try, for her because she may want you to try, you know womans,they dont tell what they think so is mens jobs to guest what that can be, talk to her and express your feelings but dont force anything, only talk and if posible get a solution

I told you because if my wife ask me to fuck another woman because she [insert here excuse] i will refuse to do it, it is wrong and a disrespect thing to do, if she really want i may try but i will never enjoy and the remorse will eat me from inside, maybe she cant do anymore or dont want to

So your options are talking or trying to give a surprise to reach an orgasm

10. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My wife does not like oral sex as she only is stimulated through vaginal penetration. We own many dildos and vibrators that take care of her needs sexually as well as a strap on I use over top of my diaper.

My wife will never be sexually attracted to me in diapers and my diapers are never coming off. She has fucked another man and absolutely loved it btw.

11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    If the belt and being her sissy is going to be permanent, I recommend castration. I have been on MTF HRT (estrogen and androgen blocker, essentially chemical castration) for a few weeks now and already I am finding that not using my cock or having erections is MUCH easier. I really don’t mind at all. I don’t wear my cage at all anymore because the only times I get hard are nocturnal erections or when I am pleasing my wife. I still get hard when pleasing her, but the urge to do anything with it is gone. I can please her for as long as she wants, go to sleep afterward while still hard, and not mind it. I have zero desire to masturbate and feel no frustration.

The effects should get stronger over time, to where erections either don’t happen at all or are very weak and don’t last long. Being transgender, this is exactly what I want, but it may be great for someone who is going to be a permanently chaste sissy to his wife. It would make life much more bearable.

12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Oh, and in case you’re wondering, I did read the whole post, including the part about not having to wear the belt anymore.

The reason I made the comment about the belt being permanent is because it seems very likely to me that you’ll be back in it very soon if she really wants you to be her chaste sissy girlfriend. I have gone much longer than three months in my Holy Trainer, and it did not cure me of male sex drive or feeling a need to “relieve” myself. I suspect you will begin regressing back to your old ways if left unlocked and she will mandate permanent use of the belt eventually. The honor system just doesn’t work (not without castration, anyway).

My wife has never really wanted to feminize me, but did always wish I could please her exclusively without any selfish demands for reciprocation. Chemical castration is the only thing that has made that not just feasible but enjoyable for me. Permanent chastity was really hard at times for me due to male sex drive. Now that it is fading away, I love being her play toy and don’t mind at all that I am chaste. I would wear the cage for her if she wanted, but now that I’m not a horny jerk she doesn’t really mind if I get erect. She knows I won’t try to use it.

nonerect likes this.
  13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    How are things going with your wife at the moment? Have you been able to find a new bull?

14. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Things have been rough between us. I am still in diapers permanently. She does not have me in chastity, we are not living the FLR lifestyle, and I have not had any pussy. The only positive is I noticed her ex-boyfriend did message her saying he was horny.

15. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    This kind of reads like fantasy fiction. Not saying it is, but it sure reads like it.

16. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I can not answer for the OP but I can promise you every part of my post is real. If I was writing fantasy my wife's bull would be my full time daddy and I would definately be laying underneath my wife while she is being fucked and licking both them clean. I certainately would not be home cleaning the house while she is being fucked at a hotel in my fantasy world. I do have some Facebook texts on this site that I guess you could possibly fake. The are very real.

17. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    It was more in reference to the style of the OP.

18. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Awesome. I hate when people are not real
    ....many think I have lived a fantasy life but it is certainly not my fantasy

19. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Whats stopping you from fucking her until she finds a new bull? You or her? Most women like a hard fucking from their partners, irrespective of relationship and kink lifestyles.

20. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Well I guess it would be she is not so attracted to a 3 inch wee wee covered in pee pee......

21. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    P.S. There would be nothing hard about my fuckin

22. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    I meant maybe drop the whole sissy thing for a while until things are better. Maybe use a penis extender? Have you asked what she wants?

23. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I could drop the sissy act yes but that is not the issue. The issue is very little bladder control.

24. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Sure it wouldn’t take long to get bladder control back.

25. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    It actually is harder than you would imagine. We have a strap on which I regularly used on her before she started cuckolding me. IDK, cuckolding has so sexually exciting for both of us we both kind of turned asexual after it was over.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity daddy dom

2. miami daddy chastity femdom 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice