FLR - In Public

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Sep 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    In public we try to carry on our FLR activities, but we don't want to shout it out. We both have high profile jobs and my wife's, in particular, is very public facing. So we try to maintain the presence but keep it kinda vanilla. This is following on from https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/flr-domestic-discipline-and-chastity.34071/ which discusses what we do in private.

In the early days of Domestic Discipline, I had to answer / query her using "My Darling HOH". Dropping the HOH from this allows us to continue to use this vritually anywhere and all it appears is that I'm a sentimental dude. In reality for us, "Yes, My Darling" means I've understood her command, as "Would you like a drink, My Darling" means I've acknowledged that she is HOH. Easy.

Also at the same time we were looking for titles to use, she didn't like Miss or Goddess, Mistress was OK but our favourite was Lady. That one again is easy to use in restaurants and pubs - "And the same again for the Lady", "The Lady would like..." Still very vanilla and acceptable to everyone. Then I bought her a square foot of land somewhere in the Highlands. The upshot of this is a landowner in Scotland can use the title "Lady", or if a man, "Laird". So my 25 GBP allows my wife to be called Lady C, and has a certificate to prove it, a photograph of a boggy marsh (probably 1:1 scale) and a extract from the Ordnance Survey showing where her property is. Now it is fun, all our circle of friends, work colleagues, the guys and staff at the pub know that she is officially "Lady C". So now when the cheeky bar manager asks what Madam would like, she replies, "Its Lady C to you and well you know it."

There's a couple of word and phrases that have meaning in our relationship: "Present" and "Take Note". "Present" is the command Lady C uses when she wants my bare ass in the air ready for punishment. Not easy to put into a sentence, but by changing the context slightly it can be slipped into conversation. "I'm working on a presentation later" or "He needs to get me a present". "Take Note" when used means I've annoyed her or done something wrong and I need to make a note in our shared Evernote notebook. It goes like this - "Take note, I don't like cheek/....". Again easy to use and doesn't offend or give away secrets, but to me it means I need to get my phone out and starting typing for her later review.

Messaging can be a problem - who wants FLR / DD / Femdom messages in their SMS or WhatsApp messages and emails so that everyone looking over your shoulder can read? Simple solution, we use Google Hangouts for NSFW conversations. It has a different alert and a different icon so you can open it up when safe to do so.

We have one or two physical signs. I have a Fitbit with changeable watch straps. If I'm caged, then I wear a brightly coloured stainless steel bracelet. When asked, I say its a statement... that I'm wearing a bright metal band on me. My normal cheeky demeanor means I can pull this off - and I don't think anyone has ever thought any more of it. It is bright and I do get a lot of comments, most from woman, about my bracelet. Sometimes I put the red silicon one one if Lady C has reddened my ass. Lady C has a necklace with a charm - just looks like a small bullet. But it has a piece that can be slid up and down and rotated and played with and inside there is a working padlock key. Its not for the cage as we use the Mature Metal security screw, but it is symbolic for me when she wears it. Again she gets a lots of comments as its quite different to anything else. I also have a chain - again its high quality silver with a identity tag - not the tin dog tags, but a stainless steel Armani tag and its engraved on the back with ownership. So if you ever see us around town or hear us, then say hello.

So around our home and work we can carry on FLR without most people knowing - out travelling or on holiday we can take it a bit further. Registering for WiFi on trains or booking into hotels we use the Lady C title and have on a few occassons had a receptionist call across a reception full of people looking for Lady C - we also wear polo shirts with "Team DD", or I have a chaste T-Shirt, whilst hers has "Oh Yes". Not had any comments about that yet... but a few have had a double glance.

Another thing when travelling is that the cage is on as much as possible except when air travel is involved and there's always at least a strap or paddle in the suitcase. There's something about being in a city centre in a hotel with the curtains open and getting your ass strapped with other's potentially in earshot in the next room or corridor - its not always quiet. But as She says, if you need punished, then why wait 'till we get home.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Here's a fun fact. Mrs is short for mistress. Learn this the other day and now I use Mrs in pubic when addressing her

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Interesting use of words and symbols.

5. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Yes I found this very interesting . Now when I say yes Mrs (last name) She knows what the context is now . She very much likes me using it in public. Win win situation. Who knows maybe I just started a new trend . Lol

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Very interesting reading, glad you have found ways to keep your FLR the way you want it.

7. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I am to address my wife as Mrs followed by our Surname. I think it works well for all situations.
    I'm not sure we are at the fully loaded FLR stage yet but I hope we get to that point and I'm pretty sure we are heading in that direction.

taped2 and Disciplined Boyfriend like this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What I'm hearing here is that others are doing kinda the same as us - and getting away with it. Brilliant

My-submission likes this.
  9. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    We also had trouble finding a name she liked. Ma'am, Madam, and Mistress were all ones she didn't like. She decided to have me address her as M'Lady and I do it in both private and public as much as possible. Those that know or suspect will give us a knowing smile. Others just think it's cute or sweet.

She always wears a symbolic antique key on a necklace and I am collared 24/7 so we don't exactly hide our lifestyle. If questioned about either the key or collar we will ask if they are sure they want to know the meaning. If they say yes, we will tell them and answer any more questions that come up.

10. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    I think it cute when a Dominant woman imposes the rules traditional that were once for M/f public behaviour.

But in an F/m context. So on a dinner date, she drives, of course. Without telling him where.

So he is not allowed to open doors for himself, instead he must wait for her to open them for him.

Even the car door, but especially the restaurant door.

He must accept being led, to her left, with her hand on his bum or waist, at all times.

He doesn't take his coat or jacket off, she does.

He doesn't choose where to sit, she chooses that, pulls the chair back.

He moves into position, she pushes the chair forward to say 'sit!'.

She orders the food for him, without him being even allowed to express a preference.

He is not permitted to begin her meal until after she takes the first forkful.

He has to pretend it's delicious, even if she's chosen something he hates.

If he wants to go to the bathroom, he has to ask permission, knowing often it will be denied.

(Perhaps using some kind of code agreed between you.)

He is not allowed to express any kind of opinion, tell any anecdote, speak unless spoken-to.

He must not ask for anything; if he'd e.g. like the salt passed to him, he must ask, "Would you like the salt?"

And if she wants a bit of fun, she can perfectly truthfully say, "No thanks I don't want any salt!"

When she's finished, he stops. Or perhaps is only allowed to eat half the meal.

Then she asks for a doggy bag. He knows that will be tomorow's dinner for him.

If he's lucky it will be warmed-up, on crockery, with cutlery to eat it with.

Or if unlucky or a naughty boy it will go through a blender with her piss and he eats it direct from a bowl.

Then when they're finished, she puts on her own coat.

And holds his coat or jacket for him to put his arms into.

Before leading him back to the car.

There are lots more little wrinkles you can weave into this.

Anybody observing it with an eye for kink will understand.

Guy

MissyB likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Love this scenario, putting the male into a position that seems like he is being taken care or or treasured, but in fact it is a signal that he is not the man at all in this relationship or at least the one in control.

My-submission likes this.
  12. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Yes, inverting the code of chivalry.

I've done it for fun with feminist ciswomen, cross-dressers and transgender women.

But the absolute best is on a double-date.

Where I do it with a subbie ciswoman.

And she does it with her subbie sissy-boy.

WE all fully know what's going on.

It turns each one of us on.

Win/win all around!

Guy

Disciplined Boyfriend and MissyB like this.
  13. Jizzysboy

Jizzysboy Alpha male, now cucked by a pretty girl ...

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    I’m sorry if this is a silly question but what does HOH stand for?

14. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Head of Household.

The traditional "male" role, thugh I am far from convinced that actually most men were such!

15. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Your point?

There is a 'traditional male role', heavily promoted by the poitical right, religious bigots and historical revisionists.

As an experienced male Dominant, I am sceptical that the 'traditional male role' was actually how most people lived their real ives.

Chaste J., MissyB and sissy_connie like this.
  16. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    I address my Wife as Miss usually, unless it’s in front of the kids... I usually speak quietly, and she says it sounds cute in my English accent.....

17. stevie stevens

Local Time:
    My Wife wishes to be addressed as ma'am and prefers to call me "my love." It's quite noticeable among our friends and relatives.

18. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    But do they know what it means?

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you go go back to cave man days. The strong man hunted and fought, whilst the woman stayed home cooked and looked after the family. But with that argument the woman was in charge of the household making her HOH.

20. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Indeed, there was a TV seriesin the UK called 'Minder', where a shady businessman who employed a bodyguard (the Minder). Hewas a big man in the world outside, but obviously absolutely terrified of 'her indoors', his wife, who we never saw.

I think that reflects reality in a lot of homes, she let's him appear to be in charge, even perhaps to think he's the boss, but when push comes to shove, she is.

In my context, as 'mayor' running our little (usually temporary) community, I want to have just one person in each houshold who is obviously in charge of everybody else in that household, whom I can trust to keep them all in line, just so that disputes within that household do not spill into public space.

I am not fussed about their gender; or the way they run their households, so long as it does not become abusive.

21. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Further to this, One of my many new daily tasks is to make the lunch boxes for the household which I have been doing for the past 6 weeks. I write everyones name on the sandwiches and on my wife's it's as above Mrs....... I also put a little note inside for her. She told me last night that some of her work colleagues have noticed her name on her sandwiches and brought up a conversation in her office about how there own husbands would never do that for them. Maybe they joined the dots perhaps they didn't but she didn't tell them when asked "What's your secret".

22. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I like the little WLM hints in public my wife uses. When we eat out she and i discuss what we both want, what we'll split (both on diets) etc. When the server arrives she always orders for the both of us. "He'll have the ......and I'll have the .............. I just sit there and smile. It's those little things that get things tight in my cage.

23. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Spendid, subverting the 'normal' by reversing gender role.

Maybe you could suggest that she chooses where you sit, by pulling a chair out for you?

Or her opening doors for you?

MissyB likes this.
  24. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Can embracing small behavioral changes like that lead to bigger things? Perhaps revealing more of your private life to others and fully embracing FLR openly? I wonder sometimes whether timidity prevents us from fully living the life we desire. In any case, love hearing about these 'secret' expressions of your love and respect for your spouses.

25. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I have just spent the last over two hours trying to write a short meaningful note in her Anniversary card whilst trying to keep our new relationship dynamic secret from kids and family who will no doubt read it. I'm not a writer, I wish I was but I think I've nailed it. Hope she likes it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice