FLR book

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Beta101, Dec 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    If that has been her reaction to you being caged, then I think there is a very good possibility of expanding on that with her taking more control of you. It's clear that she likes you keen and wanting her, so she just needs to gain a bit more confidence to take advantage.

Sorry to hear of your phimosis, but I'm sure the circumcision will make a big difference once you've recovered from the op.

I'm pretty sure that at least some of the books named above will be available in Hungarian.

Beta101 likes this.
  2. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Chuckling at the term "cuck deli"

3. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Beta101 likes this.
  4. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    This thread is filled with good information it is funny how it all sounds the same to me. Most of us guys want this stuff but we ride a unknown grey line to try and get it. Communicate but my god.. dont say too much because then she will get turned off. It is true. My wife god love her read probably all of the 5-6 books I gave her. I would read them cover to cover and said "Yea, this is how I feel about things". I said "Here are some books on it" she read em (I know she did) worked for 2-3 days then everything went back to homeostasis. I shouldnt have even done it. I self lock lots which is nice because I can take it off when I get tired. I'm pretty sure this wont work for us. Im legit using this to try and get some attention. There isn't a worst feeling in the world then being locked up and 100% being ignored. Not sure Ill ever figure out this thing I got going with my current wife. I am probably barking up the wrong tree. Probably shouldn't have married a vanilla virgin 26 years ago who has discovered that she has been a lifelong asexual person. I wanted a calm stress free marriage.. Well I got exactly what I asked for.. hmmm.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Maybe that is the answer, we're all giving our partners the wrong sort of books.

Give them a good fiction book, that tells the story of the kink you want to introduce.
    Firstly, it's far less threatening than an "instruction manual", which can give the impression "THIS is the way to do it", or worse "Up to now, you've been doing it wrong"!

With a fictional story, there's far more "getting emotionally involved" with the story, while at the same time, it's "someone else's story", it's not imposing on your current relationship.
    What the fictional story does though, is give you the scenario and the space to start discussing what each of you found erotic, or not, and much more scope to pick and choose and develop your own personal way of doing things, rather than feel like it's being prescribed rather coldly in an instruction manual.

All that remains, is for us to build a thread identifying a suitable list of reading material!

MrsBR_Saiph, Xileh and Beta101 like this.
  6. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    In that case, you may even listen to Ally, the open-minded keyholder. Accesible via spotify and others...

homebody likes this.
  7. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Actually, I have been thinking along these same lines. Something fun to read, a bit of romance, but perhaps a relationship going a bit stale, a friend introducing the subject, a little bit of teasing and denial, then escalating. Gentle, non-scary focusing on the relationship rather than the kink. I would write short books in a series, each book a step in the change of the relationship.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  9. bsteve

bsteve Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am so sorry to hear that. I am not sure what to tell you, but I sympathize with you.

This is unfortunately very common in many marriages, where one partner (typically the wife) has a very low or nonexistent libido. Not just FLR marriages, but all marriages. Enjoyable sex, or even just sex, is limited or non-existent.

What is most frustrating is that many women will do anything nonsexual for her husband to make him happy, such as cook his favorite meals, do his hobbies with him, give him expensive gifts, spend time with him, but just think of sex as something unimportant, something trivial, so if she does not do this one little thing, in her mind she is a wonderful wife who does everything perfectly for her husband, except for this very minor thing. But to the husband, the sex is the most important thing, and all the other stuff that she is doing for him, all the other countless hours and thousands of dollars/pounds/euros that she spends to make him happy are a minor thing to him.

I am not sure what men in your situation should do. By your "current wife" comment, you may be hinting at a divorce and getting a more understanding wife, but unfortunately, going through the expense of switching wives is no guarantee of getting a high libido spouse, let alone a spouse who is into FLR.

I am not sure what the answer is. I am just letting you know that I understand.

Good luck!

true42 likes this.
  10. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Check your InBox

11. CforLee

CforLee New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Can I suggest rather than a book, you look at Audio books, and offer her a series of massages while she listens to it. Reading a book you have no particular interest in is an effort. I would think it would be something far more enjoyable to for her this way.

12. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Thank you for the suggestion as it's a good ideea. I feel kind of down, maybe its unfair to her to try to influence into this lifetyle because default she is not like this. She accepted me locking probably as a weird fetish of mine as she tries to make me happy and this will probably grow up to a certain point but not beyond. For certain i won't see myself cucked for example and knowing it doesn't feel natural for her is a daunting aspect.
    Anyway, i want to thank all of you, you just can't talk this stuff with anyone. Family, friends? They would think i'm a weirdo at best.

13. CforLee

CforLee New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Yeh I get that. Slowly into the lifestyle is the only way when one party isnt sure. My partner was completely against the idea until it became play rather than lifestyle. Over time she noticed the difference in having me locked for this short periods of time and now she wont let me out. She eventually moved onto cuckolding as well but it takes a long long time. And yeh having no-one to talk to makes it really tough!

bondinchas likes this.
  14. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Interesting to see that almost no women speak up here. Recommendations from women on which literature has brought them the most would be useful.

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Well, it is a weird fetish. Duh! :p

You need to accept that first. It is also something that she may eventually accept, that it is weird but that it's ok with her. Be patient. Be kind. Be loving. Be respectful. Things can change over time ...

Beta101 likes this.
  16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Well said. And very true.

This is a hard thing to deal with in a marriage. And in my marriage (and even before we were married, when I was still just a very young pup), this has always been true.

Very few women seem to be able of understand the male sex drive, and the insane importance of sex to the typical man. It almost cost me my marriage.

17. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    (Back to the original thread) My Keyholder Wife, @MistressAMA, and i have just finished reading all 3 parts to "The Dead Bedroom Remedy" by James and Jane Hardcourt. She is on CM as @keephimcaged. The storyline follows a woman's journey through discovering Her sexual energy and ultimately Her power through an introduction to female-led relationships, chastity and more.

We both enjoyed the series and Mistress commented at the end that She really enjoyed that this was presented from the Female's point of view. There are also several endorsements by Verified Females on this thread. I would definitely recommend these books as a great way to introduce what an FLR might look like to someone not familiar.

Best of luck!

asa

Beta101 likes this.
  18. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    I started out with alt.sex.bondage on Usenet, then moved to erotica (kink-wise, mostly M/f was available to me at the time). A friend connected me up with the Seattle kink community, and from there it was either direct conversation, discussion groups, or the Center for Sex Positive Culture's own online bulletin board system.

Actually reading books about kink in general started happening around here, usually recommended by other women or during workshops at the CSPC.

So, as far as books that reinforced what I was already learning during my journey:

Non-fiction

Uniquely Rika, by Ms. Rika - A lot of the people I meet in the kink scene are the same folks I'll see in department stores, parks, or in diners. They're just people. A book that divides the foundational regular relationship from the overlay of kink and honors both is quite refreshing because it doesn't assume that these people are automatons that can magically flip an inner switch and change decades of lifestyle behaviors to please a partner 24/7.

Wild Side Kink by Midori - a book of essays about the Fetish Diva's adventures in the kink world, including a particularly vulnerable writing into her first foray into topping for chastity.

Kinky (DVD) - not a book, actually a series of interviews with Black kinky people of the East Coast scene. Given that some of the interviewees are dominant women, I found this quite inspiring.

Fiction

The Marketplace by Laura Antoniou - written by a leather woman who lives in San Francisco, this book is pure fantasy (though you're welcome to believe in a hundreds of years old, underground, consensual, secret, international white slavery network if you really want to) but it contains a lot of common pitfalls in the kink world (granted, with much higher stakes) along with examples of smooth, contented D/s relationships that some of our protagonists yearn for. The same author wrote the might lighter The Killer Wore Leather, which is basically does for kink conventions what Bimbos of the Death Sun did for science fiction cons.

The Leather Daddy and the Femme by Carol Queen - in retrospect, there are some consent issues with this book, and yet I still love it. I recommend the unexpurgated version. it may not initially seem like there's going to be any women dominants in the book. Trust me: keep reading.

Payback (1999 film) - problematic in that it was a Mel Gibson vehicle. However, it features Lucy Liu as a domme who I found quite inspiring. You're welcome.

Caged for life, Beta101 and asastype like this.
  19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Love and Obey by Marissa Rudder

Caged for life, Beta101 and Trapped like this.
  20. Sana's Slave

Sana's Slave Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
  21. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    A lot of great recommendations on this that's why I love this site

22. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
    "The Mistress Manual" changed our life so I highly recommend!

Caged for life likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  24. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Danny15, gingers_sub and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice