FLR Aspects

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CbinOR93, Sep 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CbinOR93

CbinOR93 New member

Automotive Mechanic
    Rural Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Those of you involved in a female led relationship: How did it start? What duties are expected of you? Has it evolved over time, and if so, in what ways? Favorite aspects? Just curious on others experiences, and ways we can build on ours.

Skywalker41918, Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    I've always been submissive to my wife, but it's only been the last couple of years that I expressed it to this level. I make the bed, change the sheets, make coffee, and breakfast, vacuum the carpets, do the laundry, and cater to her every need during the day. I get so much more in return. Over the past year she has become more dominant, in that she knows her place as the dominant one, and my place as the submissive one.

3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    My wife had been in therapy for many years. A new therapist suggested that it might be helpful for her to be in charge in the bedroom as she felt pressure from me. I han't realized that was the case, but when she brought it up I realized that she was probably correct, and I would give it a try. It took some work on both our parts. I have now come to love my submissive role. I do all the cooking cleaning, food shopping, clothes washing. She is not as dominant as she could be, but happier --I'm rarely spanked and never very hard.

danijean001, CbinOR93 and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    How our FLR started has been well documented here on different posts but to some it up.

I’ve been with my wife for 38years, married for 33. About 8 years ago I decided that it was her turn to receive the pleasure and orgasms and not mine. I started locking my self up and she over time took totall control over our sexual activity and my orgasms.
    Everything around our house is my responsibility except laundry. She wants to still do that. I serve her needs and desires and she treats me to different things that keep me excited and committed. My favourite part of serving my wife is the feeling I get when she’s happy. Her pleasure gives me pleasure.

In my opinion the key to a success ful FLR relationship is first stop cumming without her permission. Give her 100% control over when or if you have a release, and most importantly Love Honour and Respect her unconditionally do anything and everything for her. Treat her like the Queen she is.

Wow that was shorter than I thought it would be. LoL

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Very similar Ha Ha except for the spanking part. Somethings never go away LOLl

danijean001 and Penney like this.
  6. CbinOR93

CbinOR93 New member

Automotive Mechanic
    Rural Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Are you disciplined in other ways?

7. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I'm lucky that I am rarely disciplined. One thing that I thought of though, when I am allowed to cum i am required to consume it.

danijean001, Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  8. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    You sound very caring and doing a good job to please your wife. Do you considering consuming your semen to be a punishment or privilege.
    I do enjoy it but much more so after RO whereas my sexual levels are still high

Skywalker41918 and Cincy like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For us it started with the cage. I never knew when a partner was having sex because they wanted it or because they thought I did. I wanted to know that when we were having sex, it was 100% because she wanted to do it. Nothing felt so awful than being intimate and having this feeling that the only reason they are doing it was because they felt obligated. Don’t get me wrong, most of the time me being inside her is a treat for my benefit (doesn’t do much for her), but at least I know it’s something she wants to do and not something she feels she has to do.

Anyway when I mentioned chastity cage, and me being sexually submissive, she took the ball and ran with it. I was expecting more on the lines of her just unlocking me when she was horny, but it never really turned into that. She is an all or nothing kind of person, so she looked up a lot of stuff on the Internet, decided what she liked and disliked, and told me that she was willing to hold my keys, but if we were going to do this, she was in all the way. I agreed, and certain things changed right away, and certain things slowly came to be.

Right away: penis freedom was gone. I had thought it would be more of a playful toy, release dates, maybe even her adding days etc for fun. It instantly became that being locked is how I am 24/7 unless she wants it out. No week of play followed by a few weeks uncaged, I’m always locked and that hasn’t changed since the day I gave her the keys. Sexual activities instantly went to a more her pleasure matters. For the most part I was done being on top, her oral on me has all but disappeared, and the use of toys instead of me became the normal.

Evolved into: discipline, it started because she thought it was hot and was more like funishment, through texts and messages she turned it into behavior changing hard discipline. It doesn’t happen that often (I’m so darn well behaved lol), but does come up if we are having a disagreement or she feels I am not being respectful. Domestic responsibilities, grew with her encouragement. Being someone’s maid or slave was a hard limit, it didn’t turn me on at all, and I wanted nothing to do with it. She sent a few meme’s of maid stuff and I asked her if that was something she wanted, she said yes but that I had said earlier that it was a hard limit and didn’t want to ask. I told her I would try it. I did, and she loved it, so once a week I pull out the stops and really pamper her, clean the home, and her personal maid. I did put some twists on it that make it more comfortable for me. I don’t wear the silly uniform, tried it and felt ridiculous. I do dress up for her in a feminine manner, but it’s nothing too over the top. The other caveat is that I don’t have a list of chores. I get done what I can, I have projects that I decide on, and I don’t feel obligated to do any one thing in particular. My job is to make life easier, and make her feel special. There are certain things she has grown to expect because I do them often, but it isn’t something she would be upset about if I didn’t do them. I do the cooking and cleaning, I do my own laundry, I do the dishes, and do the basic clean up of the home. I start her car in the winter, make her coffee, fix her lunch for work, and walk her to the door.

So the sex stuff happened right away, but the other stuff slowly trickled into our daily routine. Surprisingly most of all of this was initiated by her, all I really brought up was that I wanted her in charge of sex. I think after a lot of searches on the Internet, and getting a lot of info on FLR, she moved my casual interest in submission into what she really wanted.

Sorry so long, once I started it felt good to share our beginning lol.

10. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I'd have to say a bit of both. I like the thought of it, but when the time comes it is harder to do. It certainly reinforces my submission.

danijean001 likes this.
  11. Joey love

Local Time:
    No worries on the length and thanks for sharing
    As you may know by my previous posts that I’m at the very beginning and it’s wonderful to see how a progression can go. We’ve always shared the chores but since my wife works more traditional hours than me I end up doing more especially when it came to the kids school/after school activities. I do enjoy pampering her when she gets home and would love for her to take full charge of our sexual life. As with you then her pleasures will always be at forefront.
    Although everyone’s story is different there are so many aspects that I can relate to which keeps me hopeful that mine will continue in a positive direction.

12. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I always do my clean up duty, and consider it a privilege. I always thank her for allowing me that privilege.

Skywalker41918 and Strict Sir like this.
  13. Joey love

Local Time:
    That may be a little ways down the road for me but is a lovely thought

Cincy likes this.
  14. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Once you do it a few times, you learn to love it...and my wife loves it too.

15. Joey love

Local Time:
    And she’s the one who counts

16. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    It started with my job. I was a Professional haddyman/ home repair services . A return customer of mine answered the door at 8:00 AM in a black teddy with no panties on and said that the repair was in the bed room . My wife /owner/KY had just moved in with me . Then my G.F. and I was loyal to her and I told her no thanks . Got home and told Goddess P. (Now) about it and she laughed. The next night when I got home she asked me if I would wear a cage to work from now on . NOT wanting any trust issues on her part I said yes . She also expand that she doesn't trust other ladies and she trusted me now for being honest . That's the start .
    From there it progressed to her having me when I would clean the house to be nude in the cage to 3 days at a time. The cage was uncomfortable and think she wanted it on longer, but it had to come off to let her toy heal, then back in.
    Last year when we got married I had the cage on. Last March she ordered a new cage and when it arrived she asked me to try it on. Well that was 30 weeks ago and I only get out to play about every 7 to 10 days . Goddess P. Gets all she wants during this time by me while caged .
    Just a note: The warmth and the feeling of being owned and loved for it is great . Good luck

17. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Unknownst to me at the time we were dating, my husband thought I would be a good candidate for an FLR: I was the decision maker, in control, independent, bossy, and far succeeded him interns of income and career. However, I had a lot of hangups sexually and this part of the FLR didn’t come into fruition until much later and after long hard awkward period. Now that he is in chastity and we have overcome barriers, I feel that this is a true FLR which matches my natural tendencies at being in control and his need to submit to a dominant woman, inclusive of the sexual side.

18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    I'm locked "to protect me from all those wicked women". Mrs Chaste first husband left her for another, as a result it means she feels she can't 100% trust me! 99.6% probably. And as she says it's her problem not mine. She freely admits to me that it makes her feel "safe" knowing I can't do anything even if I some sexy young thing tried to seduce me! It also adds to the dynamics of our everyday life and has definitely added to our sex life! Mrs Chaste does enjoy me dusting the house wearing nothing but a floral apron and my chastity cage! I perform several other domestic tasks in this attire! Great fun, not full FLR (nor will it ever be) but it's evolving as we go forward, especially as I near retirement and I no longer work any extra hours. I work 4 days a week now whilst she works 2!

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  19. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    It gets better when you retire.☺

Skywalker41918 and Chaste J. like this.
  20. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    Mistress Linda and I have been together for 7 years, married for 2. Early in our dating I brought up female domination and a wife led marriage. I introduced male chastity to her and she agreed to give it a try. We started with foot rubs and moved on to oral sex. She was not to enthused with my performance and proceeded to "teach" me what she expected. She is a natural at teasing me with the threat of cuckolding. She knows how to say the right thing to have me on my knees begging her to "not go out" I never know for sure.
    God I love this woman

21. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    I have always been submissive. We met and started vanilla. As we continued to date, I confessed my submissive nature and gave her a chastity device to use if she wanted. She immediately placed it on me and wears the key everyday. I do all housework and chores. We have evolved over time to a full blown level 5 flr. She handles the money and calendar. I do all cooking. Cleaning. Shopping. Laundry. I earn more money. But I never see it. I get an allowance. I start every morning kneeling at her bed and kissing her feet. When she is satisfied I am told to begin my chores. Make her lunch, kids lunches. Have her coffee ready when she wakes. Cook her and the children breakfast. After work I make dinner and clean the kitchen. She has the say in what I do. She decided that me thinking independently is bad. And she also dislikes my masculinity. So, I only wear woman’s panties and She taught me about subtle make up, which I wear everyday. She also plugs me every AM. We have an amazing sex life and she is always satisfied.

22. Greg Goltz

Greg Goltz Member

WI
    Local Time:
    Ours started after our marriage started falling apart. Neither one of us was happy. I was on a long car ride by myself and just thought if she wasn’t happy with the way I tried to run things, I would turn things over to her. We had been married for about 13 years at that time. We just celebrated our 20th a couple weeks ago.

I am a planner and researcher, so I started looking on the web and came across something called an FLR. I showed it to my wife, she was very skeptical at first, but the thought of controlling all the money was the first thing that got her attention. Many of our arguments were about money.

We looked into just a domestic discipline relationship, but that didn’t meet our needs. We bought several books and started to implement things. Chastity really hit home with her after we discussed things like masturbation. She couldn’t believe what she read about how often men masturbated. When she asked me, I came clean and admitted to doing it. Chastity soon followed.

We still struggle with chastity to this day. We started with an off the shelf model which was horrible. Then spent a good deal of money on a CB device which wouldn’t even fit on my penis. We then went to a MM device and had some luck, but I could only wear it for up to 3 days maximum. We are now looking at custom belts.

She still controls our household budget, but I invest our retirement money. I have a business degree. She controls most things in the house. I do dishes, clean, take care of her nails, laundry, etc. She also controls the discipline in the home. She likes spanking me. She has recently found pleasure in giving me enemas. As well as a few other things.

I have not had sexual intercourse with her in 5 years now. I do service her and she has more orgasms now than ever before.

It has been a wild ride, but we enjoy it. It is much better than the first 15 years of our marriage.

Skywalker41918 and Rectrix like this.
  23. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    We are new (3 1/2 months) to chastity but that is about the same for me. She helps with the laundry sorting so I wash her clothes the way she wants them done. She does most of the cooking but everything else is my responsibility. The flr aspect is still in the making but Kitten is rapidly becoming more dominate. We have a contract that give her the right to discipline me but she has only resorted to the paddle once so far. The contract does say she won't use belts, canes or anything that could cause injury or permanent damage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice