Flirted with

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Nicoftime, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Something weird happened last week and thought I would share. A few girls flirted with me. I couldn’t help but grin inwardly, if they only knew.

At work when I was working nights a few girls flashed some coworkers. It wasn’t me but of course I certainly heard all about it, we are like old ladies when it comes to gossip. The next weekend I was in the store getting a coffee next to work and the same two girls that flashed were drunk again and asked me if I worked across the street. I said yeah. She asked if I was there last weekend I said yeah but I wasn’t the one you flashed. They both peeled with laughter and said “oh my god everybody knows?!” I said well I just figured it out by looking at ya.

She then said “well you’re pretty cute so it’s not too bad” then asked about if I was married and when I got off work. I said I have someone but thanks anyway, you two be careful, and walked across the street to work smiling.

All I could think of is them having no clue that my penis was encased in a steel cage, I’m not very big, and I haven’t came without asking for two years lol!

I know women probably go through this more than us, but men don’t get openly flirted with near as much and it sure is fun.

2. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I do relish in the “if you only knew”...

My KH necklace had become tangled and I was fiddling with it when her friend noticed what I was doing. She snatched it from me and and said she was great at removing kinks from necklaces. As she worked she asked me, ‘what are these keys for? A trunk full of sex toys or her (my wife’s) chastity belt?” I laugh and said it was something like that... she thought I was going along with the joke and giggled with me... if you only knew...

joe01, MizD, Nicoftime and 2 others like this.
  3. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Wait, don't let her remove all the KINKS! :D:D:D

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I missed the subtlety of that comment the first time I read it. I'd guess she knows exactly what it's for. If she brings it up again, don't be coy :)

5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    You lucky bugger! I’m not the kind of good looking bloke that women have ever flirted with much, that would have been a very nice experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice