Flextube - Long term wear

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sashasproperty, Sep 13, 2020.

1. sashasproperty

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    HI,

Has anyone worn a flextube urethral tube long term? Any issues? Comfort? Peeing?

I've been looking at a range of different options and keen to learn from others.

I have one and have cut it down to size, but my main concern has been the silicone tube (and is it comfortable long term), and what stops the metal plug at the end from slipping off? I'm not sure how much I trust the strength of the hose being forced over the thread as a connection.

Cheers
    Pauly

2. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    I've worn such a device for few years now, taking it off very infrequently (doctor's visit, for example). No issues at all. Peeing is easier than without it.

I wore the one in the avatar for over a year, but the tube started to perish. I changed it to a shorter fixed metal insert, and the entire device is shorter. No erection possible That's been on for at least six months now. I wash it externally with the spray hose, and dry with a hair dryer. Cream applied daily under the main ring around the testicles.

3. nfboy

nfboy Member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    As someone into sounding and urethral play for a long time, I would suggest not wearing a silicone urethral tube long term. I have no scientific basis to suggest that only other than steel is in my opinion much safer, if the right grade of stainless. I occasionally wear prince’s wands for longer period (days) but do remove and clean them at least daily to ensure my urethra stays healthy. I am not a doctor so do anything at your own risk as YMMV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice