flexible urethral insert

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by ValleyMichael, Jan 7, 2020.

1. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    For those who've used the Chinese cages with a flexible urethral insert such as the A228-1 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-3...9?pageci=c4fe91e7-b7ee-416c-9008-ce0ca2cf49b5), to what size did you have to stretch before you could insert it? I can take an 8mm metal sound but the tube just sticks, even with lube. If I go to 9mm will that be enough? 10mm?

Also, how long have you worn them for? Did you have trouble?

2. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Don't overstretch. 8 mm should be enough. I don't take any lube at all, because the lubricant clogs the hole inside. What you need is patience (a few minutes) and soft pressure. There is some resistence 1 or 1.5 cm behind the urethral orifice (see penis longitudinal section images). Cut away protruding sharp edges at the end of the silicone tube.

I don't like those tubes anyway, because there will alway be some edges , and the metal part at the end is stiff. I prefer massive (i.e. with no hole inside) silicone dilators as they need no metal part at the end. They can be thinner (5.5 or 6 mm instead of 8 mm) and all of the urine flows outside. That reduces the amount of urine residing in the urethra, and thus the infection risk and the odour. The only drawback is that usual chastity devices offer no attachment points for those dilators.

But the tube that is supplied with the "A228-1" should be wearable too.

3. Luv2belocked

Luv2belocked Active member

Trying to live a double life
    People’s republic of New York
    Local Time:
    It’s a good idea to dilate before inserting. If I’m lucky I have enough pre-cum so things go smoothly. I don’t need to dilate. 8mm is nothing for my big peehole. Don’t wear it for too long. You’ll be flirting with a uti. These things need to me scrupulously clean and sterile and even then the risk is real. I had to wear a short cath for 3 weeks. It wasn’t my choice, only part of what I needed for my penis to heal post surgery. I was on major doses of cipro the whole time. I have a cage with a cath. I’ve used the cath a total of three times, never for more than 2 hours out of fear for a uti. Of course, this is just me. Your results May vary.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I have similar inserts including a longer one. Never used them, although i have used a metal tube.I was a bit afraid of the metal end coming off the plastic tube. I wonder if catheter lube would help.

5. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I have just started using a cage with steel urethral insert. It's approximately the same length as the cage which is 55mm depending upon where you measure it. I've tried the flexible tubes and found them intensely irritating after a few hours. I'm hoping that the very carefully washed, bleached, washed again, twice, steel which is only 6mm with 8mm ball ending will be better. I will supply my findings, hopefully in a few days.

MissyB likes this.
  6. Sissy Mattie

Sissy Mattie Member

Medical Professional
    San Diego North County
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement flexible tube insert? I can’t seem to find it to purchase without the entire cage. And links would be greatly appreciated.

7. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    Try eBay, look thru the listing and ask the sellers directly. Even better if you are a regular customer, they'll usually try to help. If you have the metal work, sourcing the flexible tube shouldn't be difficult either.

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  8. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    Definitely lube helps! I go with my own natural lube as not sure what's safe to use. Never found it very comfortable past about 20-30 hours tho'.

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  9. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    I tried one of those tubes and within the hour i was bleeding enough to scare the hell out of me. It healed quick but never again. i might try polished stainless steel, but not silicone and definitely not those with inserts or different bits. The joint will always be an iritant at the very least

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice