Fleshlight Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HisFreakySide, Aug 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    When I used to masturbate, I’d also use a fleshlight. Before orgasm control from the Mrs. I could last a good while. With that said, the fleshlight usually made me shoot quick. You can adjust suction on the end cap. From a tight suction to a looser one. So... yes it’s that good and gets the job done:)

2. subPcuck

subPcuck Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    I’ve just unlocked to have a quick clean and decided to have some playtime with my fleshlight quikshot (highly recommend them).

I lubed up, went in slowly....and managed just 3 pumps before having to stop. 3 slow pumps! :(

Rectrix and subhubandy like this.
  3. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I have a Fleshlight STU which I use occasionally to "stretch the legs". I bought it to get away from masturbation using my hands. It is marketed as a stamina training unit which is funny because I usually don't last any more than 3-4 minutes while using it. If I want to go any longer than that I have to cool down a bit.

Because of that I've created a few rules to abide by if I'm going to get released to use it.

1. The fleshlight is mounted or otherwise doesn't move. All penetration must be by thrusting.
    2. Never ejaculate into the fleshlight.
    3. Erection must be natural and not assisted by hands, or vibration.
    4. Never more than 20 minutes of edging.

These few things off the top of my head help with "mistakes" and keep me wanting to put my chastity back on afterwards. It's also great fun to use with a plug but this makes me even more sensitive than I already am from long term chastity in closed devices like my Steelheart.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. subPcuck

subPcuck Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    I’m needing to secure my fleshlight to the worktop for my release tomorrow - there’s not enough time to get one from Amazon. Anyone any ideas? I’ve tried taping it down but it just comes unstuck and then the tape sticks to hairs (ouch).

It’s a Quickshot fleshlight so I need to leave both ends open. My hands will be out of action so not as simple as just holding it.

Any tips welcome :cool:

5. Diogenhc

Diogenhc Junior Member

Local Time:
  6. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    If BK doesn’t hold it for me Sometimes we will wrap it in a towel and place it between the mattress and the boxspring of our bed. That way she can stand behind me and use a crop on my behind. If the height is to high you may need to kneel on some books.

7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Would be fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice