Fitting the CB-6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by caged_controlled, Oct 19, 2016.

1. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    So today I got my first chastity device, the CB-6000S. After quite a lot of effort to put it on (I touched my penis today more times than in the last 3 weeks :D), I locked myself. I event tried different ring/spacer combinations.

Now, I'm feeling comfortable with the cage on (as much as possible, anyway) and I definitely can't have a full hard-on. However, when my penis starts trying to get hard, it kind of pulls the cage with it. I mean, it doesn't stay close to my body as I expected. I'm not sure if it's a problem, just wanted to make sure.

2. Sanaclock

Sanaclock Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Do you fully fill the cage when not hard or do you have space to grow?

It is not a problem, just can be uncomfortable and your balls may start to hurt from it after a while in my experience. Solved the problem by going to the smallest spacer which gave me less room to grow, but your milage my vary.

RGL and caged_controlled like this.
  3. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    When not hard there is some space. And my balls started hurting a bit after a prolonged hard-on (or rather an attempt at one). I will try the smaller space.

4. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think that's normal, as least that happens to me too in the CB6000S. Sometimes with morning wood, the whole cage gets lifted up by the part of me that's between the ring and my pelvis. Doesn't interfere with the security but it does look like the cage is only covering part of me.

caged_controlled likes this.
  5. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    That's normal, you can't grow inside the cage and the blood is going to go somewhere. It can get intense at times, especially at night pulling on the balls, but over time you will get used to it.

RGL and caged_controlled like this.
  6. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. Tonight I'll try sleeping with it on for the second time, hope I'll handle it this time.

7. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    Ok, so last night I woke up in pain again :(
    A part of my scrotum was extremely sensitive, and everytime the ring touched it I felt an horrible pain. I took the cage off and saw some small purple spots in the sore area. That didn't seem nice at all... at least in the morning, the purple was gone.
    Now, I'm already using the second largest ring. I thought the largest one could be too loose. I'll try it and see if it can prevent me from pulling off.

8. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Do you use lube? Try something that won't encourage bacterial growth. I prefer silicone, which you need to be careful with around silicone toys, but I find really helps.

9. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    I only used lube in my cock, not the balls. I'll try that. I never used silicon based lube, to be honest...
    Last night I slept without the cage. Honestly, it was better like this, even though I loved being locked. Let's see if some lube can make it easier.

By the way, it's too easy for me to pull off with the largest ring. There's no point in using it.

10. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    So, yesterday I lubed my balls and tried to sleep with it again. Woke up in pain a couple of hours later. I guess this will take some time...

RGL likes this.
  11. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I started out with the larger ring did that for a week. Slept and woke like you in pain with the burning. I wore the larger ring to work and felt okay, but I have to sit and stand a lot and the burning would still be there. I went to the next ring in size down. So far the burning is gone. I keep a small little tube of hand lotion in my pocket and when I need to go to the bathroom I put just a dab on my finger and rub it in, where the ring meets the skin . The smaller ring has worked for me so far so I am pushing on

12. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I too had issues started with the largest and medium spacer and yes pain with nocturnal wood. I moved to the medium ring and little or no pain went to the smallest and bingo slept great. so messing around at first takes time and plus you haven't ever been "locked" up like that before so your body says WTF.. I like the Holy Trainer v2 HTv2 and wow what a difference. other than hygiene long time wearing is not an issue, so long as getting no erection doesn't bother you haha

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    the big ring on them is huge.

RGL likes this.
  14. RGL

RGL Guest

Did you have one for long @jemima ?

15. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I had the CB6000s for 6 months or more and after the right mix it was good for me. But the HTv2 is excellent

16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i had my one for nearly 2 years and then it split so i glued it and the glue went all over my fingers and the tube as well. It did mend it tho but Mistress sayed it looked horrible and got me a little metal cage then but its still use on me when i'm milked.

RGL likes this.
  17. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Well, moved to the smaller ring. That helped, also took some medical white tape and wrapped the ring. That way kept my skin from getting caught in a pinch. This make it a bit tighter but not to tight.

18. Patricia McKerr

Patricia McKerr New member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I have had a similar experience. At first, I had no problems with the CB6000S, but after 1 week my balls were in agony. I used the biggest ring. How is a smaller ring going to solve my problem of my ball being in pain?

19. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    For me, it kept everything in place. I started off with larger ring and found pain was getting worse. Moved to smaller ring and pain was gone.

20. Patricia McKerr

Patricia McKerr New member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    How much smaller did you go?

Patti

21. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    The cb ring aint very nice cos it hurt after a bit and if you has a metal cage and a metal ring then get one that's got a thick ring and then they don't hurt at all.

22. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I had the same burning and irritation in the beginning with my CB6Ks. I went with the largest ring that still kept me in (third ring down). I have found that after I put the cage on I have to rub a water based lube on both sides of the ring and work the lube between the ring and skin.

The other problem I experienced was how the ring setup pushed my balls out to the front and they got irritate from rubbing on my clothing. I now rub my dick and balls with baby lotion prior to putting the cage on and apply a significant amount of the lube over the head which helps the pulling of the stocking (stocking method) and rub some lube over my balls. As I use water based lube I have to reapply the lube around the ring and even use q-tips to push lube up around the head so it can slid inside the tube. I am allowed out for cleaning twice a week and every few weeks when we play a dice game.

23. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I went down one size. First day was okay, after that feels better than the big ring ever did. I am waiting on my bircage to show up and once that does will switch to that.

24. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Like most, I started with the biggest ring. Couldn't handle anything smaller. After a week or so, my boy bits actually fell out of the largest ring and I had to step down to the next smallest ring. I use the smallest spacer with that ring and things are snug and not to uncomfortable, with the exception of the morning tensions which now go away fairly quickly once on my feet and out of bed. Occasionally use baby oil around the base ring, although I like unrefined coconut oil better as it is a natural antibacterial. If your really hurting or rubbed raw, a daily dose of hydrocortizone cream is very effective as well. And, just as a point of interest, even with the smallest spacer, I am still a good 1 to 1.5 inches from filling the cage in my CB6000s. I seem to make this work pretty well though. I believe my Bride has been very loving and polite all these years. Even living in chastity, she still refuses to say that I have a smallest penis of any man she knows.

Bear20 likes this.
  25. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    One other thing I found that works and keeps everything in place. I wear tighter underwear. Stops from the ring shifting and pinching.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice