Fitting issue: cage hanging

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ngoc Nhi, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Ngoc Nhi

Ngoc Nhi Member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I am just a newbie and am doing try and error with some Chinese cages.
    Currently this cage is the most comfortable to me but I see that I still have issue with fitting.
    As you can see in picture, even the cage could not be pulled out, but I could not keep it as high as the root of my boy. It always pulling out and hanging.
    I am not quite sure either:
    - the cage is too short (my length at shortest time is about 6cm and the length of the cage is 4.5)
    - the ring is too big ( alrady using 4cm ring)

Attached Files:

2. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    I think you might want to try a smaller ring.

In my experience it's really hard for my penis to push the cage way down. A couple of good tries at getting hard and it will move, but it generally takes some work to move it. When the belt is in it's "normal" position, my flaccid penis fills the tube. Not over-flowing and straining to get out, and no extra space. It's hard to say from the photo where you're at -- if that's standard size, it might be too small. If you're a little excited it may not.

It's also possible that your anatomy is just not built for that particular cage or the cage is really heavy and you might need a waist-strap.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    A 40mm ring is generally going to be the smallest ring you can get on a non-customizable device. I am not sure why the ring is sliding down that much... but you know why it is. Is it because you are getting an erection? Is it because the ring is loose and the weight of the cage is forcing it to slide down? Is your flaccid state so large, that the small size of the cage plus its weight is letting gravity do its job?

I think you know the answers to these questions, but I can't tell since I am not the one wearing the device.

4. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I suggest snug panties or underwear to give you some support.

King Hippo likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    @Ngoc Nhi ooh it has slip all down. You can buy now little straps that will go on your cage and then round you and that will hold up the ring and the cage and then it will be all close back to your tummy.

6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

7. Ngoc Nhi

Ngoc Nhi Member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Thanks all for your answer.
    Yes the picture was took at the time I was a little bit excited. Today when I check back at normal state (flaccid), it is true that the ring need to be smaller. Unfortunately 40mm is the smallest one I can find if not going for customize.
    At least except the issue of falling of and hanging there, I dont find any other uncomfortable. Currently I will try to fit it with snug panties then.
    Hope that my wife will give the green light for customize after she really see that this thing (I wearing chastity) bring her benefit :D. currently she just at the level of OK because it is my fantasy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice