fitting a curve?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by submiss258, Nov 16, 2008.

1. submiss258

submiss258 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I have bought the curve and dont know exactly how to fit it...could anyone help me posting some pics how to put it correctly? thank you

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Odd that no one has posted... well maybe not since you want a movie! lol

It is pretty simple really... put the ring around the base of our cock and balls, slide the locking pin through then slide the cage on and lock it all togeather using the spacers on the locking pin to get the right fit. There is a video on the manufacturers website about how to assemble the device.

A lot of people use baby oil to lube up with before putting on the device and still others use silicone based lubricant (where do you get that btw?). Others use nylons to put the device on with out lube (they can explain it better than i).

Hopefully you realize that you can not be hard when putting on the device, right? When i lock up it often takes 15-20 minutes becuase i am constantly waiting for my erections to go down at several points. i also can not lock up with Goddess in the room,as i simply stay aroused the whole time. :boobeyes:

Hope this helps!

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice