Fitness anyone?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by tomf_22033, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Happydude

Happydude Member

Manager
    UK, London
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I'm really pleased to see this post as I was thinking I would start using using my home gym again after I lock up.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I'm glad it's helping someone.

So when do you expect to lock up? And why after it?

I find unless planning is needed that I usually get things done by jumping in. Why no go to your home gym and get started?

I ask not to pass judgement but rather to understand, I love learning about why people do things the way they do. Plus it's fun to hear about others.

In my own case, I'm going to hit the exercise bike in a little bit. I haven't gotten up yet and I'm not ready to start my day. But once the feet hit the floor, I'll take out the dog, then get to it.

3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I like this thread, so thanks @tomf_22033 for starting it.

I actually started using chastity as an incentive to get fit and lose weight. I set a weight loss goal for each week and if I didn't make it, on went the cage. I found that wearing the cage made me pretty aroused and I really wanted it off. So it was a good incentive. Eventually it worked and I reached my desired weight.

Then chastity became a tool to make sure I stayed at that weight. If I started to go up, on went the cage for a week. To further the incentive, I found a chastity game that involved a roll of the dice that could increase the chastity period up to a month and added some daily penalty tasks which could add an extension to the period. Last September, I missed my weight target and rolled the max 30 days. This ended up becoming my first Locktober as I ended up going about 42 days before release.

In March, I started 24x7 chastity when my wife accepted my key to put an end to my masturbation habit. I'm now allowed a release and orgasm based on a roll of the dice that could be a period of 1-12 weeks but the odds are more in favor of 4 weeks or less.

I noticed I was starting to gain a few pounds lately, so I'm thinking we should add an incentive that my orgasm should be skipped if I'm not at my target weight on my release date. I haven't suggested this to my wife yet as I'm getting back down to the weight thru exercise and diet. I'm not sure what she would say. Who knows? She might try to deliberately fatten me up! "Oh, too bad!!! Where's the dice?"

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you.
    What a great way to start the day, seeing a nice comment like yours!

I'm glad this is helpful to you and that you like it. It's exactly what I was hoping to achieve starting the thread.

I'm also glad you found a way to use chastity to stay healthy and fit. I don't think what you're doing would work for me but I think it's a great approach. I like being tormented and such too much, so the opposite would probably happen. I'd gain too much weight!

As for the wife. You know this, but we all need reminders, so remember communication and keeping her happy are the keys to a good relationship. So always keep that in mind when dealing with things or making changes. Otherwise keep having fun and doing great stuff.

And congrats on being at and near your goal weight, I have a ways to go, but I'm slowly working my way there.

littleguy3 likes this.
  5. Her Beloved

Her Beloved Active member

Local Time:
    I agree!

I have been in crossfit since 2015, and especially enjoy the heavy lifting. Recently I noticed that I have been getting fatter, especially around the middle - probably from mid-life metabolism slowdown. Up to this point I've never had to worry about what I ate, and always had a fairly stable weight. So I decided it's time to get back down to my college weight! Goal is to lose 40 pounds in 20 weeks. I let my wife know, and we do a weigh-in once per week. Until last week I had been hitting my target, so this week I am buckling down. I mentioned connecting it to chastity, and my wife seemed to like that idea, but when I missed weight this week she didn't make a thing of it, probably because I'm already locked up. (I think I'll ask her if she would add time to a lockup in that case, to keep my motivation going.)

I have been glad that the cage does not interfere with my crossfit workouts - I was concerned about that at first, but so far I have lifted pretty heavy and done a lot of cardio with no issues. I do make sure that my shorts are baggy, and have been careful not to clang the barbell against my cage with certain lifts...

tomf_22033 and littleguy3 like this.
  6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Keep us updated on your progress!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. LsaissLai

LsaissLai New member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    I've been reading a lot about how to lose weight quickly and effectively, and the general consensus seems to be that you need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. So I am now tracking my macros and making sure that I am eating fewer calories than I am burning and using fat-burning supplements from behemothlabz.com. I am also lifting weights 4-5 times per week and doing HIIT cardio 2-3 times per week. In addition to that, I am making sure to get 8 hours of sleep per night and drink a lot of water. So far, I am down 5 pounds from my starting weight, and I am feeling great!

CagedJohn and notbeinfringed85 like this.
  8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Excellent! Good fir you! I like what you're doing.
    Now set your goal to lose x lbs per week (2 Is a good goal unless you are very highly overweight and it can be higher). Put it on your calendar that you should be at 198 this week, 196 next week, 194 the following week, etc. If you don't get below that target, lock yourself up until the next week, And don't let yourself out and no orgasms until you reach that week's target. That will keep you focused.

9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Since I was a kid I am into material arts. I started Wing chun when I was six and if you would go for the LeungTing grading system I am now at the first stage of enlightment. With time I became interested in other forms of material Arts so I am also E1 in Krav Maga as well as 1st Degree in JJ.

Nowadays work and family taking a lot of time I can not train as much as I would like, In average I would say that I come up to about 5 hours per week. That is time dearly needed though as it is not only about fitness and health, but maybe even more important about relaxing. Just do your set of forms and get your head free...

10. Phil0110

Phil0110 Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    I exercise every day in the mornings, also I ride a bike from home to work 5 times a week it's my cardio, also I follow a balanced diet, I worry about carbohydrates proteins, and fiber.

littleguy3 likes this.
  11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I used to be able to ride a bike to work every day also. I really miss thise days!

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I did sports my whole life. Sometimes more active, sometiems less. Mostly less to be honest. I am a world champion in active couching.

But cycling is the steady thing I am doing. My lady lets me out of the cage if I go sportscycling on my runner.. In town I usually wear my cage. I have an emergency key with me when out of the house so I might be able to unlock me before surgery. LOL. I dont really feel it.

Since two years I practice Hung har kungfu, which is really great. Agility, force, mental force are well trained and... It looks really cool. Before I went to boxong class, but this was too rigid in my eyes.

Due to a cervical discal hernia I had a loss of about 80 % force in my left arm. The progress was slow. Sometimes I had pain sometimes not. I didnt really recognoze it.
    I all ended with a rupture of muscles and tendons in my ellbow and complete weakness in my forearm.

So I go to Gym since two months, stopped cycling and kungfu. I got really bulky now and even the strength in my foream and ellbow comes back now. Not comparable to the right side but way better than months ago.

So if all worls fine I will be ready for KungFu in Summer again.

13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I've been lifting for about 30 years on and off, on for the last 13 years.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  14. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I lift for size, definitely not a power lifter not all but most of them are fat and don't look like much but you can tell they're strong.
    I prefer the bodybuilding look while my diet isn't perfect to be shore.

tomf_22033 and Servus like this.
  15. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well diet is the most important and most difficult part in bodyshaping.
    I gained really much muscle in the last weeks. You can see my deltoids, pectoralis, arms and butt have grown.
    Also of course my neck and back.

At all i have to admit, that I feel much better now. Less exhausted after work and after eating.

I also see the reason for this in a healthier diet. Less carbs and more proteins and fatty food. And I quit alcohol for 3 weeks now.
    It is a miracle how this stop in drinking made my body transform.
    But somehow I dont loose the bodyweight.

I guess I will overthink my diet a bit.

I want to look a little bit bulky. I am 1,92 m and want to look like a collos. Not like a skinny athlete or so.

Much food to be eaten.

tomf_22033 and Caged for life like this.
  16. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Definitely the look I'm going for for an old guy

Attached Files:

Servus likes this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    20221211_094329.jpg
    20230114_114530.jpg
    Boxing and biking work for me. Yes, I'm cute, and yes, I'm jacked AF. I can beat you into a coma while looking cute and innocent.
    20230209_174104.jpg

Caged for life likes this.
  18. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Nice arm. I am going to post something either. To show my deficits.

Caged for life likes this.
  19. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
  20. MandyLis

MandyLis New member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    I used to do it, but now I realize that it took me too long. And money, too, to be honest. Now at most I go out for a run once every few days

21. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    After recovering from surgery earlier this year I've gotten back into the swing of things. I have a Peloton bike now for 2 years. Did really well the first 8-9 months and bad habits set in. I'm now back to eating better and riding at least three days a week and throwing in some core strength exercises as well (only intro ones so far as I don't have much of a core).

I'm down about 12 Lbs in around a month so far. More to go though.

I used to bike outdoors a bunch. Really did it a ton in the 90's and early-mid 2000's. People having cell phones while driving scares the hell out of me though. Once I get maybe another 10lb down I'll get my Specialized off the wall and take in on a rail trail.

22. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I had a kidney stone and spent 2.5 days in the hospital a few weeks ago. Then I had a respiratory infection. In spite of the setbacks, I am still making progress on weight loss. I'm down 13 pounds in the last 8 weeks. I'm back in the gym and my boxing journey continues.

Screenshot_20230522-120550_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514-002751_Gallery.jpg
    I'm hoping to lose another 35 pounds, but would be happy if I even lose 20 more.

notbeinfringed85 and tomf_22033 like this.
  23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Good for you @Shepherdsflock ! Keep it up! I admire your determination in spite of your illnesses. I wish I could rebound as quickly as you but you still have your youth.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  24. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    41 is the new 21, I guess. I thought I would feel older in my 40s than I actually do. I think I feel younger now than I did in my early 30s.

tomf_22033 and littleguy3 like this.
  25. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Things on the fitness front have been going very well. In a little more than a week, it will be one year since I started my boxing journey. In that time I have lost 15 pounds overall, but added an incredible amount of muscle. Far, far more than I would have ever dreamed was possible in my 40s and with pretty much zero testosterone in my body. Just goes to show that all the talk about guys over 40 needing testosterone replacement therapy to build muscle and be fit us bogus. I'm a transgender woman in my 40s with less testosterone than most women, and I got freaking jacked with nothing more than body weight calisthenics and other boxing related training. If I can do it, any man or woman (or nonbinary person) can have incredible results with hard work and a good diet. This Saturday I will be in my very first developmental bout at a local tournament.

20230718_205238.jpg 20230718_205304.jpg

tomf_22033 and IB-Chaste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice