Fitment Question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Cagedben, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Cagedben

Cagedben Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    As I've stated before, my KH and I are both new to this world. Anyway, my question is that if my cock measures 4 inches when flaccid at its smallest. What would it harm, if anything, if we ordered a cage that's only a little over 1 inch long? Would it be best to go with a cage that is a little over 2 inches in length. I'm not talking total length just the cage length.

2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    I think the general advice is to go 1/4 to 1/2 inch shorter than your flaccid state. My Mature Metal Jail Bird was ordered to this (1/2 in shorter) and fits really well. If you are uncut and go very much shorter you'll have a lot of skin crinkled up in the cage. I'm sure you'll get plenty of views. Just MHO.
    BTW, you need to measure your flaccid length several times in warmer and colder (not shrivelled!) conditions and get some sort of average.

3. Cagedben

Cagedben Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    We understand that but want a shorter cage just to make sure I can have no type of erection unless it's internal. We will go with the correct way but only if we HAVE to. Both would rather shrink me down as much as possible.

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Sure agreed, but I certainly can't have anything comparable to a proper erection
    with my cage. I'm a real "grower" so my flaccid state is *much* smaller than erect. I guess the shower/grower issue is important in this respect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice