Fit of an "A" ring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Burger_01, Jun 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Hey Everyone,

I need some advice on the fit of the cockrings that are used for ball trap type chastity devices. For want of a better name, these used to be called A rings when discussing the CB-X000 sets. I'm currently trialing a bunch of cockrings to see what fits my body best. I've got some oval rings from Mature Metal, and the CB-2000 set of solid, round, A rings.

I have an interesting anatomy, but one which I believe most guys can probably relate to.. my balls are reasonably high/tight (not super tight), and my cock is ~1" diameter flaccid. The problem I have with choosing the correct cockring, is the area right up where the penis meets the pelvis. It feels like there is a cavity/pouch under the skin. This area is smaller in circumference than the rest of my bits.

To put it more clearly, if I wrap my index finger and thumb around my cock and balls right up near my body I get a much smaller circumference than I do if I make the same measurement just a short way (10mm or so) from my body.

The problem is, do I go for an A ring that sits hard up against the body, where the diameter is smaller, or one that sits comfortably a little further down where the diameter is bigger?? I mean, the device is going to trap my balls anyway, so is there a need for the ring to hold the device right up against the pelvis.. is it better if it does?

I also find that a ring that sits up near my pelvis is usually small enough to cause a slight prolonging of normal erections.. ie: it doesn't let the blood back as easily once engorged. I think this might be a bad thing if it was linked to a chastity device where there wasn't really enough room for me to get hard in the first place.

Does anyone else have experience with this problem? Which path did you go, and how has it worked out for you?

Replies very much appreciated :D
    Also, just for the record, I'm loving the oval rings. They seem very comfortable for me!

2. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    I found that if I picked a smaller ring that kept things closer to my pelvis I had swelling and discoloration of my scrotum with only a mild attempt to get hard. Choosing the slightly larger ring proved to be more comfortable and eliminated the problem.

For what it is worth,
    Tom

3. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    I find the same as elkies - with no cage it may be OK, but as soon as the weight of a cage is there, it pulls forward and makes everything swell up. Slightly larger is the way I ended up too.

But we are all slightly different, so no guarantees.....

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Thanks both of you for your replies :)

I was leaning toward the larger rings, but this pretty much confirms I need to go that way.

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Dollyanne started with the 2" ring on the cb-2000. Dolly tried the 1.75" ring but it was nearly impossible to get into and it functioned much like a cock ring, making dollyanne erect and hard to get flaccid. It was also very hard to get the ring off, even in the bath. Dolly felt she would NEVER be able to fit into such a small ring.

However, after some time (4-6 months?) the 2" ring proved too big and dolly's tessies began to slip through the ring. So, dolly went to the 1 7/8" ring. This seemed to solve the problem for a while. But once again, stretching occurred, dolly's tessies slipped through the back, and dolly needed to go to the smaller 1.75" ring. At this point--maybe 8 months along--dollyanne was able to fit into the smaller ring, but only in the bath when the skin had softened and stretched.

That is the situation that dollyanne is in today. Her tessies started high and tight, but over time have stretched so they are hanging down more. Dollyanne is able to fit into the smaller ring (1.75"), but only after soaking in the bath. The ring is actually a little loose there, but once on and out of the bath it tightens up. With the cage attached there is no way the chastity is coming off, even though it hangs down some after the bath as if it is going to slip off. But it doesn't.

Dollyanne doesn't know if she will eventually need to go to yet a smaller ring. Dolly doesn't think so, as this ring is reasonably tight, can only be put on in the bath, and is actually a little hard to get off on its own.

So, for dollyanne, ring size was a progressive process of going to the next smaller size after some period of time when dolly's skin stretched. That period of time was probably around 8-9 months total. When dollyanne ordered the Maturemetal device she specified a 1.75" ring because that is what was then working on the cb-2000. Dolly was concerned at the time that an oval ring would end up being too tight in the vertical dimension since Maturemetal starts with 1.75" and squashes it slightly. Dolly specified an oval ring, but the one she has appears to be round. So far it is working well!

Hope this is helpful.

dollyanne

6. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    My personal experience: when you start any ring size feel tight. Soon you will find out you need to go smaller. But this does not stop here. Over time, I found that I can still go smaller. Even now after 5 months, I am on 42mm but I can already put a finger in between, so I have to go smaller to 40mm.
    For me I like smaller because it does keep things close to the body, and not so much hanging down...

7. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm considering going from the largest to the second largest ring on the CB 6000.

I have a bit of a problem, and forgive a sissy if this is not the right place to post this, but what happens is I can push my testicles out and free myself, though very painfully. However if I go a smaller spacer, I experience chafing at the top of the tube where the balls meet the shaft, to the point of bleeding. The other option is I go for a smaller ring, but that sends my balls blue during an erection.

Would you suggest that I try going down a ring size in the hope that the blue balls (punn fully intended) stop?

8. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    In my experience, smaller rings are needed as the body adapts to the device.

I started out with a cb3000 with the next-largest ring size. After about a month I had to go down to the middle-sized ring.

When I recently got a cb6000, I had to go up to the next-largest ring size again, probably because of the different shape of the ring. Otherwise my balls would become blue if I got an erection. Then, a few weeks back, one of my balls slipped out under the ring - a painful experience. So I tried going back to the middle-sized ring again, and fortunately the problem with my balls becoming blue during erection was not as bad as initially. Today I only see the problem if teased really hard, and in a few more weeks I would not be surprised if it is completely gone.

9. ibbostyx

ibbostyx Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi! Burger 01
    Just read your post and thought that I might just add my two penneth.

I too have the rings from Mature Metal and have tried to find the correct fit. First I measured the circumference of the CB 3000 which I had used and took that as probably going to be correct. As has been already stated MM takes the initialy round ring and then squashes it so therefore the measurement from top to bottom is then NOT what it was and is reduced a little.

I tried with the 1 7/8" at first which seemed a little tight but was sort of tolerable, but did act as a cock ring on arrousal.....pleasant bi- product for my wife te heeeee.

So then went and tried the 2" which I obviously could fit into quite comfortably. This just eventualy slipped off into my briefs approximately 2 hours later. So I went back to the 1 7/8" but was still not quite convinced.

I think that it is not just a case of what size ring, but the fact that you have to bear in mind that there will be a device attatched with the all important space between, plus of course the added weight of the cage.

So We have ordered a Jailbird with a 1 7/8" Oval ring and because MM will custom make things We have ordered a 1 15/16" Oval ring.

I am a fan of the Oval rings, and am pretty sure that when the device arrives the fact of the ring being Oval it will encompase my parts more comfortably. If you take a hypothetical situation of a cross section of your testes and your cock it would seem more like a flat triangle and not a circle.

One thing I am curious to find out is if it is possible to have sex with the ring still on given that you turn it up side down so that the pin is on the under side. The reason for this is that it is not always easy to re install the ring on the CB XXX after sex, so a continuance of chastity use and its ramifications is not always possible. This could also be a little bonus for wives/ parteners/ girl/boy friends.

Yours Ibbostyx

10. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well folks, I bit the bullet and went down in size. I'll let you know how I get on with this.

I'm really daunted... It's impossible to get out.

11. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Burger_01,
    just another little tid bit! I to had ring size probleks until I decided to do some scrotal sac stretching with a searies of leather straps. I started with a 1/2" wide strap amd over time worked up to 1 3/4" wide strap. So when my chastity device arrived i ended up going with the 1 3/4 ring instead of the 2" ring which I thouht i would have to use.

12. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Although my A-Ring is pretty tight (42mm) it really depends, lets say when having a shower or during the day it is a bit loose, causing a little bit hanging down. But as soon as there is an attempt to erect, it gets really tight. Also then the A-ring is being pushed forward a bit, which I don't really like, as it makes the cage look to big (long). Is it worth trying on a smaller size ring, to prevent this 'pushing forward'? Anyone experience with this?

13. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    kinky6666,
    My scrotum ring allways seems to big when I'm having a shower but it is not lose it is still snug around everything. During the day when my balls are warm everything hangs a little but when my balls cool down in the open air after removing my pants to do my house cleaning or just wearing tack pants everything tightens up and the ring is pushed by my balls close to my body. Yes whn the cage hangs away from my body it seems that the cage is a bit to long but I wouldn't want it any shorter as when I get hard there is barely enough room in it then.
    Have you tried the 40mm ring, how much space do you have between the ring and the cage? I have 1mm space, just enough to be comfortable and not let my balls through.

14. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks Slave Scott for your input, so I guess it is pretty normal - as things change a bit by the body temperature... I will try a smaller size (40mm) which should feel better (snug) during the day and hopefully not to tight during the night time erections!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice