First unlocked after 24 hours

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LMC199, Feb 9, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. LMC199

LMC199 New member

London
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Having watched the love of my life orgasam to a thick dildo and being denied my own orgasam while thrusting it into her throbbing pussy it's needless to say my first night in chastity was mostly sleepless.

Struggling to get to sleep while she laying next to me having no trouble at all. My cock pressed against the walls of the cage trying to push through any gap. Any sign of me falling asleep was soon spoilt by the onset of the wet dream starting a new blocked erection.

Hitting the early alarm with a lack of sleep struggling to get out of bed the following morning I got ready for a day in the office. The first day locked up was thankfully less uncomfortable due to no urges for an erection. I did notice that any attractive females I clocked that maybe I'd usually casually admire from a distance I quickly thought about my locked up cock and who has the key so swiftly looked away.

After meeting Abi outside her office at the end of the day we started making our way back home, I'd not had any spoilt erections all day till I was just holding hands with her on the train, then I could feel my cock pressured against the cage and soon after precum dripping down my leg. Not letting her know as she didn't bring my locking up into conversation.

Having spent a typical evening eating dinner and a bit of TV I decided to go to upstairs to bed from the lack of sleep the night before, her not being interested I left her watching TV downstairs. Wishing here to follow me but not as she wasn't interested.

After rolling around in bed for an hour but struggling to get to sleep she finally came into the bedroom, "Feeling a bit restricted Max?" I couldn't hide the grin this put on my face that she was finally coming to bed. Abi wasn't in the mood for any cuddling as she was tired so was soon layed there with her eyes shut in her comfortable PJ's.

Knowing that she had locked me up for my first 24 hours the night before Abi asked if I'd like to be unlocked making it clear she wasn't getting involved in anything sexual this evening. "Please may I masturbate" I asked gazing into my eyes, "If you want" Abi replied.

Hearing the click of the shackle releasing my cock was fully erect by the time my cage had been released. Having built up plenty of precum I spent little time spreading it over my shaft and began clasping my throbbing cock rubbing from the base right over the tip. All this time Abi layed eyest half shut with a slight smile. Within 30 seconds of some vigorous pumping I felt the ogasam coming and a first bit of cum slowly left the tip of my cock. I'm used to a quick squirt usually so this was different. Continuing to clasp my cock and rub that first bit of cum in using it as lube I then fired easily the biggest load I've ever produced form masturbating landing it onto my tensed abs.

Abi was chuckling at this point "you're only masturbating Max", as while I was orgasaming I wasn't being quiet about it "Ohh fuck , uuhhhh" or words to that effect that is only something I'd tend to say during sex.

I felt completely distroyed after blowing my load needing a few minutes to get the energy to clean myself up. Feeling like the last place I wanted my cock to be was back in the cage, thankfully Abi didn't ask me to lock myself back up so after cleaning myself up in the bathroom I was able to sleep the entire night through free from chastity.

Waking up before my alarm the first urge I had was to be back in my cage before Abi woke so managed to fumble around and fit the cage before switching the bed light on. The padlock was on her side of the bed and thankfully she nipped to the bathroom so took my chance to grab the padlock and clip in while she was out of the room.

After getting ready to leave I put my head through the door before heading to the office giving her a good morning kiss while she was doing her makeup, after saying goodbye and as I was walking out the room se turned "Are you locked up Max?"

She didn't need to do anything and all I could think about was her.

ChastityUrges likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice