First two tried: HT2 knock-off & A271

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Fatkid1, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    HT2 Good:
    1. I love the snug fit, constant hug my willy gets. It keeps it more present in my mind while I have it on. 2. I also love the feeling of the constant contact at the tip, keeping me a little aroused.
    3. Not gonna lie, when I do get a little more excited that is wants to allow, the full squeezing pressure is honestly itself arousing.

HT2 Bad:
    1. I moved down a ring size, and after only one day the forks of the ring started to spread. it didn't take long before the lock nearly was not engaging, and the cage would move side-to-side a lot in the forks.
    2. Cleaning. 'Nuff said there.
    3. Turtling when not lubed enough. My tip would get sticky and not stay forward leading to a mess in the bathroom.

A271 Good:
    1. Bathroom is a breeze.
    2. Steel, so easy cleaning
    3. extended wear not an issue.

A271 Bad:
    1. Only comes with one ring. I made a safe choice going with 50mm for learning. I would like to go down to 45mm. I have slipped a nut a time or two.
    2. I think I could go a tad longer, I am just a little too squished. Next one will likely be an A272.
    3. Is there such thing as too "passive"? I forget it is there. I like to know it is there by feel at all times.

Replies welcome, of course.

2. Jinkame

Jinkame New member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    im interesed in the 2nd cage you showed but im not sure if i should take the one with the more open design at the front or one with a ring in the middle and bars going "star shapey" away from the ring

3. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Well, it really comes down to how much cleaning and inconvenience you are willing to deal with every trip to the bathroom. I do want to get a cage with a ring style body instead of solid tube. It does get sweaty and smelly in a tube.

4. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    I had one with the ring in the middle (it for holding a urethral tube). The problem was it cut up the opening of my penis and I wound up peeing a little blood.

5. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    My 2 new cages came in. I'll get a review up maybe tonight.

Kiko787 likes this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Late to this, but I've been wearing the A272 on and off for almost a year now, and it's become my favorite device. Yes, the solid tube can be a little funky, but if you use lotion instead of oil, it's a lot easier to clean. I had been removing it once a week for cleaning, but with water soluble hand lotion, I've gone 3 weeks straight with no problem.

7. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    I had been all day everyday in an A271 for the last 2+months, but it became clear to me that I needed a smaller ring. Comfort otherwise was not an issue, only an occasional ball slip, and the fact that it constantly slid down.

I ordered 2 cages off Ebay a couple weeks ago, and the first one arrived last week, an A272. Despite reading reviews here I decided to get one cage with a spreader hook...yep, do-over. Due to the hook it pushed everything down, and as a consequence the tube was too long. I tried it for a day or two, but went back to a A271.

The second one came in yesterday, and I do not know what number it is. I had never seen it before, and it was described as "new design". It is a nice intermediate length open/ring style cage a bit longer than the A271, but still much shorter than an A276 or A 277. I got it with a smaller ring, which was the goal anyway. So far I really like it. It is still a nice compressed fit on length, and the open design will be nice for not getting quite so stinky in the approaching summer months. Here is a picture I copied. [​IMG]
    I will try to do a line up of all 3 in one shot later for length comparison.

Chaste J. and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  8. Fireguy2201

Fireguy2201 Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    I have always loved stainless steel and wanted to order a custom SS cage at some point. After numerous posts her about the Chinese knock offs I decided to order a couple since they are pretty cheap. I ordered an A271 and A277 which are pretty similar. My loving wife/KH unlocked me and we proceeded to try the 271. She was able to pull the shaft out and it was quickly discarded for the 277. The 277 allowed her to pull my shaft out as well. She was discouraged until I pointed out the hole in the end which allowed for a lock for my PA. Retrieving a lock and putting it in place meant there was definitely no chance of escape without bodily harm. I've been wearing the A277 24/7 for over a week now and love it.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice