First time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tall, Jul 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tall

tall New member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    So I've never managed to wear my cage for more than a few hours before, I gave the keys to a friend earlier who is going on a business trip until friday. I've actually found the most comfortable fit, and I used the stocking method instead of pushing my penis down to make a skin tube.

What things should I expect to happen this week? Should I post pics?

2. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM

You'll be horny most of the week. Your cock will try to escape, but will not. You'll want to rip the device off your body. You'll soon face the reality of your situation and surrender to it. You may find that a week is not near long enough and may not want your friend to return the key.

Yes, post pics.

3. tall

tall New member

Local Time:
    Pics :D

Attached Files:

4. tall

tall New member

Local Time:
    How do you deal with erections?

5. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM

My experience is that you just learn to deal--as you don't have much choice. That's the whole point. For me, the nights are the worst. Waking up with my cock trying to break free from the cage with a raging erection--well, the best it can within the confines of the device. My balls ache, my cock throbs. I found that when this happens, If I get up and take a piss, that helps things to calm down--usually. I also found that the first few days, my cock was constantly dripping pre-cum. This was exciting and also annoying as my underwear was always wet. The hornyness didn't go away the first week or so. I found my cock tried to get more erections than normal, partly because it couldn't and partly because I was so turned on by the idea of being locked. I was in this vicious cycle of constantly thinking about my cock and what I couldn't do with it and then trying to think about something else to get it to calm down. But over time it gets better. You'll find it addictive and will DESIRE to be locked up more and more. You want to be released from the device, but you also want to be locked in it. Such sweet torment.

Thanks for adding the pics.

6. tall

tall New member

Local Time:
    So today I changed the ring from the number 3 ring, to then umber 4. My balls were starting to turn a deep shade of purple.

7. rediwhip

rediwhip Junior Member

Local Time:
    I sometimes get up at night and apply some ice or lotion to my balls when nighttime erections really pull on them. It helps some.

8. tall

tall New member

Local Time:
    My ring never moves, it was just too tight and if I got even a little hard my balls would turn purple.

9. tall

tall New member

Local Time:
    Double post, Sorry. Posted from cell phone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice