First time pleasuring Mistress Wolf this year.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Caged Wolf, Feb 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Due to another surgery and recover for me, and both of us having colds, Tonight was the first opportunity to pleasure her this year.

Started with a little teasing, touching, finger play.. after several O's She told me she wanted my tongue there.. NOW!, so down I went..

Normally after 1 or 2 good O's from oral She will push me away, which She did, but after a minute or two I tested the waters again, and surprisingly She allowed me to continue... 2-3 more really good O's before She pushed me way again. Laid there for a few minutes with my head on her stomach quietly letting Her catch Her breath, She had to get up for a minute to 'freshen', when She got back I positioned a couple of pillows under Her, and began to slowly enter Her.

30 minutes and a bunch of O's later She looks up at me and says "I'm done, no more.." and I stopped, teased a little with no response, then laid down with Her and cuddled until She was ready to get up and shower.

Hopefully I will be allowed to pleasure Her more frequently than than every 45-ish days~!!!

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Oh, and She dug Her nails HARD into my back at one point.. OMG I was in Heaven, was hoping She would do it more and harder still, but She climaxed and stopped again. Also asked again about getting my nipples pierced, She still says "No"

Love&Passion likes this.
  3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Have talked with Mistress more about getting nipples pierced, She replied "Why?"

My response was "As sensitive as they already are, I just think it would make them even more sensitive adn enjoyable"

She told me to talk to a friend of mine who has them, who we are meeting with tonight. I suggested we could both discuss with him, for Her to hopefully understand and consider it.

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Last night Mistress Wolf and i went to a new (to us) Swingers club, did the orientation, and met up with some friends who were members already. Valentine's party, so was a big, loud, busy one.. We ended up heading home before midnight, without playing, but plan to attend more in the future.

Today is Mistress Wolf's Birthday, So It is Her day to as She pleases (not any different than any other day for me... LOL!)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice