First Surprise

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Happilymarriednerd, May 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    My Goddess (wife) and I have been enjoying a FLR while I'm locked in chastity for a few months now after I finally brought it up. There's been some bumps in the road but overall it's been very enjoyable and she's expressed that it's growing on her. While easing in Ive thus far got to have an orgasm about once a week, with some light edging and teasing here and there. About twice a week Goddess will have me satisfy her orally or manually, let me watch her use a vibrator, or make out while she satisfies her self by rubbing on me (she's always been able to orgasm pretty easily) . I get to give her footrubs daily and back rubs often, and I have the honor of cleaning her house and making dinner almost everyday. I've been so happy and she's said the same.

Fast forward to last night. It's almost 2 weeks since we last had sex. She undresses and I'm ordered to give her a nice long backrub. I'm allowed to take my clothes off as well. After a while she reaches for the nightstand and produces her key. She pushes me to my back and says she wants me unlocked. I'm hand the key and hurriedly remove the cage. My balls are dark purple and I'm immediately erect. She gets on top of me and starts rubbing her wet pussy lips up and down my cock. As I feel my tip nearing her hole I flex my cock to try to get in, each time missing or her stopping it, I don't know which.

She suddenly rolls to her back. As I move in to mount her she firmly pushes my head down to her pussy. I go to town, pulling out all the tricks she likes. I can sense she's going to cum, but again she pushes me aside and mounts me, this time letting me inside her! OMG! That feeling of warm bliss surrounding my dick. It feel amazing, and she slowly then steadily starts fucking me. She's looking me in the eyes the entire time, something she doesn't do often. I feel the tingling rush of an orgasm start to build and I start to moan louder. She sees what's coming and to my surprise slides herself up on my abdomin, removing herself from my throbbing hard on.. She continues to rub her pussy against me for no more than 15 seconds and then she cums. I'm laying underneath her, ready to explode! A devilish grin comes to her face and she says, "I decided you don't get to..." I am in fucking heaven! As she rolls off of me, I roll towards her, rubbing my cock against her hip. She slaps it away and says firmly but still with a smile on her face, "No!"

I am so glad I told my wife the truth about my desires and so happy I get to serve her and am hers to do with as she pleases.

Jblocked, fkfk, Wannabee and 9 others like this.
  2. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Very envious.........but well done and good luck.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Congrats

It sounds like things are going well. I hope they continue to keep getting better and better as she gets more and more comfortable width the new dynamics in your relationship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice