First Steps

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FancyUsername, Mar 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I have, quite some time ago, confessed to my wife about my fantasy of being locked in chastity. I actually had quite a few devices already, obtained in secret from even before I had met her. She was intrigued, and we have even played once or twice with her locking me up, but it has always ended up with unlocking my cock and regular intercourse. Until last night. Last night I had to go out for a couple of hours and she decided to lock me up before I left. She told me to be back home at 10, and if not the device stays off for a week. Well, I got home 16 minutes later than I was supposed to. I come home and find her napping on the bed, her vibrator on the side. She opens her eyes, and my cock is practically ready to burst out of its cage. I am hoping for a release. She tells me to undress so I do. As soon as I'm naked, except for the chastity cage, she takes it in her hands and starts kissing it all around. The frustration of this is unbelievable and I was going mad with lust. But this was nothing to what she did next. She pulled me up to her, and with my cage, she started rubbing onto her clit. As she rubbed, she moaned and kissed my neck and face all over. Then after an eternity of this torturous ecstasy, she pushed my head down, and I ate her like I have never eaten her before. I think she noticed. She came like a mountain. My face and mouth were dripping in her juices. I stayed there like that for awhile, hoping still, aroused as I was, that she was released me, but then she rolled over, and said 'To sleep!'. I looked at her with puppy eyes full of hope, but she simply smiled and shook her head 'Nope, you were late, and it's staying on for 1 week, like I said' and she rolled off to sleep. I was of course awake for quite a long time after this. What had just happened? Did my wife just become my keyholder? Something that I fantasized about for so long? This was incredible. I was mad by my desire and love for her in that moment as I never had been. I will keep you updated where this journey takes us!

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Be careful what you wish for. Welcome to male chastity it starts to get real when you want it off and your keyholder says no way it stays on.

3. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

USA and travel a lot for work
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I just experienced the amazing reality of my wife becoming my KH! She similarly demanded I do something and that is when I knew she was into and was now in charge. Needless to say I was excited at this.
    She sounds like a great woman, you are a lucky man that needs to please her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice