First Session With Key Holder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by submaleuser, Jul 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    So I want to start out by saying I think I signed up for way more than I can handle. My KH runs through chastitylocked.com and when I first met them I let them know I was new to this and needed to be started off easy which meant only a few days locked at a time maximum. The KH agreed and we got started.

The method we use to keep me locked is using a lock box so I can keep the keys, but not have access to the keys unless the KH gives me the code to open it. Some of you might be thinking It is really easy to cheat this way which i 100% agree. However me personally i have absolutely no way of getting out without my keyholder knowing. Before my session started i practiced setting a new combination on the lock box, taking a picture of the new combo, locking the keys in the box, sending the picture of the combo to the KH and deleting the picture all without looking at the combination I set. The only possible way I could unlock myself is to smash the lock box which at that point the KH would know. The point is Im locked and can not get out without my KH letting me out

So the session has started and I am just doing my basic daily activates, Work,Gym, Chores, Etc. The first 24 hours passes and I wake up the next morning and im extremely horny thinking to myself i need to get out of this thing without my kh knowing. so i start to try to slide the device off pull on it and so on for about 30 minutes and I have no luck (Check some of my other posts to know how my device is actually secured to myself so you can see i cant get it off without the key). At this point the reality of the situation kinda hit me which is i am stuck in this till my kh lets me out (bc im not smashing the $30 lock box). I message my KH and am kinda begging to be let out or have a shorter time. They respond with "its ok you only have a little more than a week to go". I dont know how im going to be feeling by the end of it but as of this post im a little less than 2 1/2 days into it and i just keep getting hornier and hornier. To my knowledge my session will last about 9 days and just to put into perspective of how difficult this is going to be for me before i was locked 2 1/2 days ago I had a orgasm almost every day and now i cant even get a full boner for at least 9 days straight.

If anyone is legitimately concerned about the situation im in aka being locked up for the fist time way longer than I had asked for, dont be. It was my choice to give the KH full control and besides im not in any danger im just going to be extremely horny and have some bad blue balls for the next 9 days.

I hope everyone found this interesting because in my opinion this sounds like a fantasy someone would make up but im actually living it

(if anyone wants daily updates PM me)

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Welcome to the world of the caged! Enjoy your lack of freedom, both physically and mentally!

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Maybe you will want to go longer when the time is up :)

corsac and slave_m like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    nobody ever died from being horny lol. You'll be fine ;)

kellysbitch likes this.
  5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Just take it one day at a time.

6. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    I feel like after the time is up and my next session starts my KH is just going to double the time

7. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    And how is that is a problem. Welcome to the wonderful world of chastity. It is all about her.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice