First Post ! Hi all - New Chinese PA tube

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dayxwalker, Mar 1, 2017.

1. dayxwalker

dayxwalker Member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Hi all
    Been on here reading for a year or two. Tried my first cage about 2 years ago and new I was hooked lol soon realised I needed to be hooked into he cage lol so I got a PA about 1.5 years ago. Stretched to 5mm now. Got myself a steelworks steelheart with PA hook. This is a great device but due to pulling on balls it's hard work to sleep in. Longest locked in it is 18 days and after that the skin inside is dry and sore and it's a real pain. Also I could probably cum in it when really horny. Sure it will be ruined but still would prefer not to be able to. So I wanted something that I can go longer in and something I could not defeat. Tried a clone steelworxs tube jacket 02 and it not bad but not been locked in it for more that 24 hours yet. Issues with my wife preventing the fun lol. However I have tried to defeat this the other day and had to stop myself as I didn't want a ruined orgasm. The issue with it is the diameter is slightly to large at 31mm in bought a plastic pipe with 28.5 diameter and cut it down with a hole for my piercing. Just to try the size out. I could not get close to cuming as the shaft swells and locks the head in place so there is no movement between the head and tube. I tried and tried with nothing at all !
    So I looked and found the below which is very similar to the tube jacket in design but is 28.5mm diameter. I have ordered it from a UK source at 3 times the price as I didn't want to wait. You know how irrational chastity can make you think lol
    So does anyone seen this before and have any reviews etc ? The quality looks much better that the clone TJ02 that is 31mm and I have to say that the TJ02 clone is not bad quality but not steelworxs quality.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-pen...-lock/396500677.html#s1-18-1;searl|2405771730

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice