First lock went great.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Guest 2014, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    My KH locked me up last night for the first time, then once in place the switch was flipped & I took control of her. Fantastic 2 1/2 hour session of pleasing her in bondage. I had several erections while locked, of course this just caused me to push thru the side vents & pulled my scrotum. There was some pinching & pulling but nothing I wasn’t really expecting. Pain level was perfectly acceptable given the steel cage with spiked ring. And my boner once let out was raging with an orgasm more powerful than I’ve had in a long time.
    I can hardly wait to get locked up again. Like I said, I think I’ll be careful around her with these words or it may change from a few hours to days. I’m not ready for that just yet. Kinda hoping to be ready for a week stint in a couple months.

2. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    Takes a bit to get used to. I found myself wanting to go further but it does get easier in time :) Keep it up!

Guest 2014 likes this.
  3. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    KH has ordered an overnight lock even after another 2 1/2 hour session spent pleasing & teasing her. So my third time locked will be around 8 hours, and that is including the working her over while in her cage.

4. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    4 months later & ive had 3 individual weeks, a 2 week stint & currently on day 9 of this lock session. Changed cages end of May & this one has been better to wear.
    We’ve had many sexual romps since we came into chastity & it’s been a wild ride.

Love2blocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice