First impressions of my new Jailbird

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Queen V's sub, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    2:34 AM

Its only been on for about 20 minutes now so these are first impressions only. It is so much better than the CB6ks. It went on in about 30 seconds. It took longer to get the lock on then to actually get into it. The lock hole must line up just right. I was a little nervous about sizing so I ordered a little big. I figured a little big would be better than too small and unusable. I could not afford to order another if I ordered too small. With that said the ring is just a hair big but very comfortable and not so big that I think it is an issue. The cage is too long and just slightly oversize in girth. Not to the point that it should be a problem its just room to grow. I will not be able to get a full erection, probably not even half an erection so it will still serve it's purpose very well.

The issues I had measuring for the cage(tube) was that I could NEVER get a consistant measurement in length. Even if I went with an average it would have been risky so I went a little big. However, the weight of the device causes it to slip a little forward and this adds a little to the error on the length of the cage. SO my advice on sizing is you don't need to worry to much about being safe. While so far I am happy I would like a little less length but I can happily live with what I have.

Overall though I am happy with the Jailbird even with my errors in ordering. The errors are just that MY ERRORS and not those of Mature Metal. The one issue I did have is that the Jailbird arrived with some black stuff on it that wiped off easily but when I washed the device it became sticky. It was only a minor issue since I did not know what it was and wanted to make sure I got it all off.

I will update this review if anything changes after I have some time in it.

2. al_krington

al_krington Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Welcome to the world of the Jail Bird - I have to admit that your observations on sizing did resonate with me too and anyone reading this and planning to order any MM device - just drop down slightly on the sizing - we always think we are bigger than we actually are!

3. scotsman71

scotsman71 Member

Local Time:
    very helpful post a jailbird is on our shopping list it's the sizing thats the problem.

4. ws66

ws66 Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    The CB6000s is what I am wearing today. ( over 1 year.)
    I wear either the 1 1/2"., 1 5/8" rings. More the 1 5/8" ring with the 2nd smallest spacer. I can use the smallest spacer, but after a couple of weeks I have to move to the next length due to pain issues.
    I can wear the 1 1/2" ring but have not had to for an extended period. 1 week at the longest.
    My question is
    After wearing the CB6000 ring and going to the MM ring is pinching still an issue? When I refer to pinching its usually under the sac on the front side.
    I am thinking that the thinner ring of the MM will be more comfortable in the long term since it does not pull the sac away from the body as much as the CB ring.
    And that leads me to believe I can go with the smaller ring.
    Am I correct in this thinking?
    I am considering a MM in the very very near future, but with the cb6000s as my first device I really don't want to make wrong assumptions.

Thanks in advance

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress wants me in a jailbird, but i worry about the weight of a metal cb. i once had a cheap metal one and it was heavy. Is the jailbird a lot heavier than a cb6ks?

6. bf750

bf750 New member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Hi ws66

I have only been wearing my jailbird for two weeks now. I don't get any pinching at all. Much more comfortable than the cb6s. As for the ring size I would recommend u order the sizing rings from MM. Then u will be able to narrow it down to the proper size. And with the great customer service u can always get the ring adjusted.

Hi Jemima

As for the weight of my jailbird, I wasn't able to wear the cb6s long term due to I has a hard time cleaning myself. But I am not having any problems with weight issues, or anything else to be honest with you. I don't own a small enough scale to actually weigh them. hope this helps you out. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice