First Full Week

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PouchPantyLover, Mar 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    So I passed a milestone for me yesterday, my first full week in a chastity cage. This is only my 5th time wearing my cage. The first two were less than 24 hours. Put on in the morning and take off at night to have sex with my wife and KH. Then based on some games here I downloaded an app for her phone that created a wheel of chastity time. The third time was 3 days and that was my first overnight experience. Not bad, but certainly not as restful as sleeping without a cage. The fourth time ended up at 6 days. I was kind of disappointed that I came after that and I missed the feeling of devotion and attention to my wife the orgasm denial had given me.

Now I am at 8 days and my wife is getting back from a trip tonight and has alluded to all she is going to do to me. I'm not sure what I want to happen and that strikes me as odd. What I have come to terms with is that it really doesn't matter what I want. What I want is what she wants. If she wants to have sex with me and give me an orgasm I will enjoy it and be grateful. If she wants to keep me locked and simply pleasure her I will do so with joy and energy. If she wants me out, but not give me an orgasm and re-lock me I will be happy as well.

One thing I can't do it seems is avoid a post-orgasm let-down. I guess all I can do is look forward to getting back to this point again. This has been an odd, but electrifying journey into Chastity. Not sure where it will take us, but loving the ride so far.

2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Welcome to the club! It sounds like things are going well and your KH is getting into the swing of things. Hugs!

manintyres likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    It took awhile for my wife to understand that I enjoy the anticipation of the orgasm more than the orgasm itself. I like it best when I think I am going to be permitted an orgasm, but then told to lock it up. Try going a little longer each time. That is what I did over the course of a few years. 3-4 months seems to be my limit but for this year we are trying to keep me denied for a month only. That seems to be the most popular orgasm denial time. Not too long and not to short. If you go longer you run into the law of diminishing returns. Orgasm is not as good and you start to lose interest in sex. Some day try to go as long as you can just to experience it.

manintyres likes this.
  4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    The first week locked really is a great achievement.
    Getting the right fit for the device can take weeks of trial and error.
    I agree with @Vinny the anticipation for me is very intense. The orgasm could be over very quickly the anticipation can last for week.
    Conratulations on your first week.

Moe5 and manintyres like this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the encouraging replies. Wife came home late last night after kids were asleep. I greeted her with a rose and a poem I had written her. We spent some time talking and snuggling before heading upstairs to bed. She had me unlock and teased me for a bit before having sex with me until she had an orgasm. By this point I was very much of the mind that I wanted an orgasm too, but she said no and told me to hold her and go to sleep. So I did and while I was disappointed last night I am so happy today. I still feel the intense desire that made me miss her so much while she was gone. She allowed me to be unlocked all night which was nice because after 9 days I had some light chaffing issues. I'm back in lock up now and happy to be that way.

My only disappointment was during our conversation she made the comment that she "enjoys our chastity games, but wants a little normal time too". I guess I've already reached a spot where chastity feels normal to me and the idea of not being chaste feels abnormal. Still all in all a beautiful evening and I'm very happy and loving the journey.

manintyres likes this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    So this has been a week of real highs and lows on this fledgling chastity journey. Prior to coming back my wife had sent me a text that included "I have been reading more and realize what a lite weight I am and I have to start cracking that whip literally and figuratively". Obviously this made me very excited for the time after she got back as she has approached chastity play a lot slower than me. Obviously that first night was great and in the morning after locking back up I asked whether or not we would spin the wheel. that is our game, a daily spin with different things for me to do such as "wear butt plug", "edge and relock", "do laundry in sissy attire", etc. She announced with a bit of confidence and edge that she didn't need the wheel, she already had something planned.

Obviously this made my heart soar and I walked around on pins and needles all day. The only problem was she didn't do anything all day or that night. This continued for several more days and I was torn on what to do. Each morning I would ask if we should spin the wheel and each day was told no. So what would you all do? I was feeling lonely and neglected and was starting to wonder if this chastity idea was a mistake. Finally on the fourth day (yesterday) I got up early and made her a fancy breakfast in bed. I waited on her while the kids watched Saturday morning shows downstairs. When she was done I announced that today was a big day because it had been two full weeks since my last orgasm. She told me we needed to do something to celebrate. I asked if I could make a request and she agreed, so I asked if we could try for a ruined orgasm and she said yes.

I realize this is topping from on bottom and not what I really wanted to do, but I just couldn't sit back and be ignored. At any rate we arranged for play dates for our kids that afternoon and retired to the bedroom. I figured odds were long that we would be successful on our first attempt, but we would have fun trying. She had me lie on my back with my hands secured and proceeded to give me anal stimulation from a vibrator and a vigorous handjob. Amazingly we were successful and even more amazing I actually told her to stop at the right time. Whoever came up with the name "ruined orgasm" certainly did not do it justice. I think I'll refer to it as an alternate orgasm from here on out. It still felt great, but the after affects are so much better that a regular orgasm. My senses were incredibly sharp and humming, my desire was unchecked and I felt wonderful.

The only downside was the repeated edging and rather rough handjob from my wife chafed my shaft and left it raw in several spots. I put my cage back on as instructed for several hours, but it hurt too much. So now I'm out of chastity for at least the next few days. I'm looking forward to getting back in the device, but I'm committed to my wife to be chaste whether locked or unlocked. So how do you think I did? Did I push my own agenda to far? Should I have just waited for her to do something? Or do you all think it's OK to give your KH a little nudge every now and then?

Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  7. stockinglover

stockinglover Member

Local Time:
    I personally have found that all the things we might find a huge turn on and a good idea in our permanently horny state may not be viewed the same from our partners perspective. They will still want sex the same as they did before, as they are still getting the release we do not. So the day after they will probably not want to play the games we still want. When you add day to day life and kids etc into the mix that is almost guaranteed. I have found doing my best not to pester too much and set my hopes to coincid with her sex drive and needs rather than the fantasy my horny mind dreams up makes this a more fun and sustainable thing. Now this is all from my point of view and experience, I'm not saying your doing anything wrong, just how I had to change my view on a realistic chastity lifestyle my wife actually enjoyed.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    This brings back memories. When I first locked myself up I wrote down everything for I think 5 days. My first device was a homemade one that didn't fit well and caused a lot of pain. The question is where is that paper now it would make a very entertaining post lol

9. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to write here weekly, but that means the title of the thread is a little misleading as that first week milestone came and went. So I left off with me just having my first ruined orgasm as well as a very sore and chafed penis that couldn't be locked. The sore was actually pretty bad and took 4 days to heal to the point that my penis could handle any contact from my wife or my cage. The thing was that my wife was leaving (actually left 3 days ago) with the kids on a spring break trip.

Even though I was out of the cage my wife continued to expect all the service I provided while I was caged and began asserting herself more. Not much sexually, but just calling me and demanding I go pick up lunch and bring it to her, or to rub her feet at night when we watched TV. Before she would ask, now she just tells me to do it. As I was unlocked I was feeling a little rebellious and things came to a head two nights before she left. When dinner was over I got the kids off to their respective showers and then sauntered over to her and told her to get cracking on the dishes. Without skipping a beat she grabbed my balls and penis and squeezed hard and asked me "what did you just say". Needless to say I did a really good job on the dishes. My wife never in a million years would have done that before we started chastity play. I'm very proud of her evolution, but also a little scared by it.

The night before we left she had me unlock and we began to play. I bought her a vibrator about a year ago and she never used it. As part of our chastity playtime at one point I brought it out and used it on her. It is now her new best friend. Between her friend and my oral attention she had a really big orgasm. She then commanded me to put my penis inside her and try to fuck her. After some teasing on her part about how I'm not a real man (which I love) she then did something totally different. She told me she was going to countdown from 10 to 1 and when she got to 1 I would cum. Not before, not after, but at 1. When she started I thought there was no way I would come at 1, but I did. She really enjoyed that, as did I. Further evidence that she is really getting into controlling my orgasms. I have no idea where she got the idea for this, but it was cool. She had to vary her counting speed to make it work out, so room for improvement on my part.

All seemed good in the world and then I went and did something stupid. Because of the chafing issue during the ruined orgasm I ordered a masturbation sleeve for her to use on me the next time we tried. The sleeve arrived the day she was leaving with the kids. I was very excited about it, but there was no time to play because we were getting ready for the trip, plus I had just had an orgasm yesterday. I had advised my wife that it was probably a good idea to give me a few days out of chastity after an orgasm as a sort of recovery period. This time she was having none of that and ordered me locked up the morning after my orgasm. So as I dropped my wife and kids at the airport and drove away I was a little frustrated with being locked, my wife gone for 8 days and my brand new toy sitting at home.

Yeah, this is the stupid part. I got home and went straight for the emergency key and took off my chastity device and broke out the masturbation sleeve. I started off just telling myself I would try it out, but man it felt good. I decided I would try to give myself a ruined orgasm and I did. Then I decided I'd try for a second and I think it was kind of half ruined, half real. Then I stopped, cleaned up and DID NOT put my cage back on. Around 12:30 at night I'm woken by the phone ringing. My wife and kids had been stuck on the airplane that never took off for 2 1/2 hours before the flight finally got cancelled. I sprang out of bed and raced to the airport to pick them up. On the way home my wife reached across and patted my groin and then got a shocked look when she couldn't feel the cage. We got home and put the kids into bed. I got on the phone with the airlines and got them on a flight early the next morning. Then I confessed to my wife what I had done. She was in a foul mood anyway because of the airline thing, but I could tell she was pissed. All she said was "you're the one who asked for this" and went to bed. I gave her a good massage and cuddled with her until she went to sleep. In the morning we had to get up early and go back to the airport with very little sleep.

I'm not sure what the long term implications are for this. I am locked up again and wrote her an apology e-mail. We have texted back and forth a few times and have been loving in our texts, but there has been no mention of chastity or anything sexual. I'm pretty scared that I screwed up big time. I doubt I will know anything until after she gets back on Friday, but that feels like a million years from now. I guess all I can do now is wait and avoid doing something stupid again in the meantime.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh dear. Yeah - I did some stupid things like that too. Just when you think you are "clean".

How did she take it? Question. How was the emergency key proteted? Envolope? or no protection? Good luck for her return and stay strong!.

11. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Thanks Love&Passion, she gets back tomorrow. I'm exceptionally nervous. On her last trip she hid the key, but told me if I needed to get out I could ask for the location. This time she just told me where it was. A little sloppy on her part, but this 100% on me. I will probably post again on Sunday or Monday and let anyone interested know how it turns out.

Love&Passion likes this.
  12. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I think I dodged the bullet. On the last day of the spring break trip, my wife had a huge fight with her mom. When she came home she was terribly upset and just needed me to be there for her. No talk of chastity, punishment or my "cheating" on chastity only a week ago. The next night she had a friends birthday outing we went to and both got pretty drunk. When we got home she ordered me out of my chastity cage and proceeded to have her way with me. What was awesome was she started off having sex with me, but then told me to go get her new favorite toy. I was then able to service her orally while using the toy and bring her to orgasm. She then told me to lock back up with no orgasm and we both passed out.

I say this was awesome because I see it as her disconnecting her orgasms from me having sex with her. For the last 16 years of marriage and another 4 before that of dating she came almost exclusively from PIV or solo masturbation. Since we started with chastity she has had plenty of orgasms like the one she had last night, but this is the first time she stopped PIV in favor of the other. Another important milestone? Or me reading more into it than I should? One can hope. Or one can worry about what one wishes for.

The next morning I got up early (and hungover) :confused: and made her an amazing breakfast in bed. She ate and went back to sleep while I cleaned up and then came back to bed. When she woke up again I told her how beautiful she was and thanked her for last night. I guess I was staring rather adoringly at her and she made the comment that "it's like you love me more". I told her that chastity just helped me appreciate how much I loved her all along.

After picking the kids up from my Moms we had a great family day (with me out of chastity) :( because we went to the water park. After coming home and making dinner I put the kids to bed and came down to watch a little TV with her. Since I hadn't showered yet, I was still unlocked. She curled up next to me on the couch, opened up my pants, reached down my underwear and began to play with my cock and balls while we watched TV. She's only done this once before, but it's fast becoming one of my favorite tease and denial activities. She's so gentle and playful and she really takes her time, but she's also focused on watching the TV. The fact that she is paying attention to the TV instead of being totally focused on me is a huge turn on. It's not candle wax on the nipples, but it's her way of putting me in my place and toying with me. Love it!

I'm curious of anyone who is reading about my journey, what is your favorite tease?

13. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    So this will be my final post in this thread. My main reason for stopping is that I had an epiphany this last week. Up until now everything about chastity was new and exciting. Each activity or milestone was a first. Much like when you start dating someone new there is an excitement in the newness. It came to me one night while I was sitting on the floor massaging my KH's feet. This is now normal. To be sitting on the floor with my penis in a cage, massaging her feet after making dinner, cleaning the Kitchen and putting the kids to bed. It is normal to define my pleasure in her happiness and contentment. It is normal that instead of constantly craving, conniving and planning for my next orgasm, I am content to allow that decision to fall to her.

Yes there was a little bit of a let down in that realization. A bit of sadness in the normalization of something that up until now was a roller coaster ride. More significantly though there was deep sense of satisfaction and happiness. I am so glad for the changes we have made in our lives. I'm so grateful that my wife has embraced this lifestyle as much as she has. I hope we continue to evolve in to a more complete FLR, but even if this is a high water mark for us, it is better than what we had before.

So with that I bring "My First Full Week in Chastity" thread to a close, knowing that I am opening a new chapter. The rest of my life in chastity at the feet of my wife, my mistress and my Key Holder.

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  14. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    That's a lovely way to close your thread, I hope you enjoy the rest of your journey it sounds as though you will

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice