First forum I've ever joined!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Staylocked, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Hi CM!

My Queen and I are fairly new to chastity, but have been loving it! I ran across it a few months back and couldn't get it out of my head. My wife and I have always had a good relationship and above average communication, so I brought it up to her and she thought it sounded fun, so we 'plunged' into a cb 6000s in September, and really enjoyed the rush and the fun!

My wife is a successful professional, but had always had issues feeling respected in a male dominated field. She never really took control in the bedroom either, and I hated being the one who always initiated (it's nice to feel desired!) I thought introducing chastity into our relationship might help her in both situations and, thankfully, I was right!

It's been about 2 months since we started playing and I've been locked almost that entire time, except a couple of weekend days and for some play time. My Queen began to suggest and now is starting to demand t/d, oral, massages, etc. All of which I am happy to oblige! She has complete say in unlocking, teasing, and cumming and she is very generous in those! Since chastity is always more on my mind (or literally on me), I have researched things to try and given her suggestions and let her run with them. I have always been one to make sure that my queen gets hers, even before chastity, so being locked up isn't so much improving her experience in the bed, but it changes the Dynamics of our intimacy. For example, she doesn't have to pay her cock attention at all, or she can just pull her cock out and play with it without getting all hot and heavy! She is begining to understand that I am okay with denial and no reciprocation and that it doesn't hurt me. This is allowing her to quickly become more demanding and I love it!

Thanks other day, we were discussing our last teasing session and our relationship since we started playing, we both enjoy the way it focuses my attention on her, I enjoy the euphoric state I am in when I am denied a while, and I said that I don't want to go back to the way it was. To my delight, she said "oh, I'm not planning on stopping!"

Can't wait to see what the future brings!

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Welcome to CM, it sounds like you and your wife are off to a great start! Lots of folks here are more than willing to answer any questions you have so feel free to ask or contribute to an existing discussion.

Again, welcome!

3. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome and enjoy. Great group here.

4. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to cm sounds like you 2 are starting off fantastic

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    welcome. Hope you both get something useful from the site.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the friendly site, you are starting out on a really enjoyable ride and fortunately you appear to have the full support of your wife onboard which always helps smooth things along. enjoy the ride

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You mention that chastity might help her professionally and that you were right, but didn't mention anything else about that side of her life and only focused on the bedroom. How has your chastity improved her life as a professional woman?

8. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are having a great start and both of you are enjoying it. It seems like you are quickly overcoming the biggest issue we had of getting my wife to understand denial and no reciprocation was okay and nothing to feel guilty about. I hope it continues to enhance your relationship.

9. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Still early in the process, but she seems to carry more confidence in general and the frequency of the issues I hear about is becoming less. I am not with her at work, so extrapolating on those two things lead to my belief that there is a carry over into her business world.
    If nothing else came out of this adventure, I would still do it just for the possibility of helping her to grow.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to CM. Sounds like it's working well for you. Keep us posted on how things evolve (and I'm sure they will). It's certainly added a whole new dimension to our life and not just on the sex front! Wouldn't want it any other way. Enjoy! You don't have to cum to have fun, in fact you may find there's more enjoyment for you both by remaining chaste!

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You might want to directly talk to her about this. On the Women's forum there is a thread about increased confidence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice