First femdom experience with Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SDH1111, Jul 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. SDH1111

SDH1111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I have been a reader for some time here, and have slowly been incorporating elements of female domination and chastity into my relationship. Just wanted to share the developments for those out there who can take something from it.

First off, my girlfriend is bossy and dominant in everyday life, but surprisingly shy in the bedroom. It took a lot of time to develop an open dialog about fantasies, desires, etc. Oddly, the first sex toy we have purchased other than a vibrator was a CB6k. We used it a few times for a couple hours, and had the usual intense sex. But it was not catching on with her. I talked to her about it, and it turned out that she actually felt pressure when I was in it to have sex within a few hours. I made sure to let her know that keeping me locked up until SHE wants to let me out is what makes the whole thing so appealing. I also pointed out the benefits of it both sexually (complete satisfaction for her without the need to worry about reciprocating) and in terms of lifestyle (If I do not behave in a way that she likes, the chastity can continue until I improve). We agreed that we both liked that dynamic. I took the opportunity to really open the door up to female domination. She was not resistant to the idea, and we talked about some shared fantasies on the subject.

To seal the deal, I suggested we take a trip to a sex shop where she could purchase whatever interested her. To make it even more fun, I was locked up for the entirety of it! We ended up going home with a beautiful corset, leather stiletto boots, cockring vibrator, massage oils and some basic bondage restraints for the bedroom.

The rest of the day (from about 4:00 until 10:00 pm) was spent worshipping her with massage, giving her oral and vibrator orgasms, cooking dinner and making drinks while naked and locked and finally being released and allowed an intense orgasm inside her.

At the end of it, we were both relaxed, and extremely happy. She felt confident and sexy in her corset, and I felt extremely connected and subservient to her.

The next day was business as usual, and we haven't talked much about it - but I am looking forward to when things slow down again and we can slip back into that wonderful space.

ugams likes this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Awesome, and welcome! :)

mikecb

3. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Welcome! Take things at her pace and you'll be fine.

4. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Sounds like you had a fantastic time, the really big thing is to talk about your experiences and how they played out for each of you. If she feels shy about it tell her to e-mail her feelings to you. Sometimes it is easier than face to face :rolleyes:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom gurlfriend discussion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice