First device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissybitch, Apr 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    To all of you what was your first device and when and at what age did you start wearing it , I started with a cb 2000 in 2002 aged 36 and have worn some type of device mostly ever since now aged 51 just interested to here some other peoples experiences

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I started with a CB6000 5 years ago and then switched to a Jailbird when I went locked up 24/7. I been wearing it a little over four years. I am going to be 66 soon. I was into BDSM with my wife and her steady girlfriend. Although I was often denied an orgasm, and intercourse ended longer than any of us can remember, I did it on the honor system. I stopped looking for a chastity device about 36 years ago when all I could find was a leather larger than my penis, fits all. I had one with spikes in it to wear during sex, but it would not stay on once I went flaccid. We were more into S&M than chastity. No orgasm were a byproduct of female sexual domination.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    I appreciate what you are saying back then it was only leather type items prior to the cb2000 my then girl friend would bind my cock with thin rope but it all fell apart as soon as I was flaccid . chastity just was not main steam back then may be now with the wealth of devices available we don't know how lucky we are

4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    My first device was a CB6000 I think (was the larger one ) .
    Total failure because the ring was too tight behind my balls (was the largest one too )
    I was lucky that the Mistress who I was serving ordered me not to wear it because it was too tight (I was very new and eager to please and my comon sense evaded me at the time in my need to please and make her happy ) .
    I'll be forever grateful to her because I would have worn it for her and possibley could have caused long term damage to me (we lived 2 hours away from each other) so rushing back to get released wasn't an option .

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    My first one was homemade. The first one I bought was the Cb6000s, so I could experiment with ring and spacer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice