First Device help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by uscuba2, Oct 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. uscuba2

uscuba2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    I have the cb 6000. I have a couple questions on getting it on. First, how do I get my testicles to hang over the ring. right now they are kind of presented.
    When I put the ring on (it has a 1 on it) the top pins have to be attach one at a time. normal?

2nd how tight should the cage be around the penis? how to you get it ion without getting excited?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They may settle down, or you may need to do a little stretching.
    I'm not sure what you mean by that...
    I'll let a wearer answer this one, but I think the answer is as snug as possible
    :haha4: Ice, ice, baby?! Or think about fluffy puppies! Personally, I like to try and stay around for the fitting - firstly because I know no misbehaving is going on, and secondly because I love to keep doing things to make pet erect and frustrate him in the process... I'm mean!

3. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Well, obviously, they move up and down based on the temperature, so maybe at the moment you wrote this, they were high and tight. That being said, living in a trapped-ball device like the CB6K will stretch your scrotum over time and they'll start to hang lower. Also, when you're erect, the A-ring will be pushed into the back of your scrotum, pulling it tight. There's nothing at all you can do about that.

Are you talking about the side pins? On the semicircle piece that make the top of the ring? If you're saying you need to thread them through their holes one at a time, that's not abnormal, especially for a snug ring.

HA! Yes indeed. Time will help here, as well. Believe it or not, in the future, putting the cage on may become second nature and, in an of itself, not an experience that causes an erection. Regardless, I put mine on using the "stocking method". Works like a charm. Read all about that here:

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/library/article/male-chastity-stocking-method/

4. uscuba2

uscuba2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    new question

So I have not been able to get the cage on yet (need to relax). Right now I have the largest cuff/ring on to get used the feeling. The horseshoe part is moving around and pinching when I walk some times. The cuff is to big then? or should the be a spaces on the side posts as wel?

5. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    You should be able to get your finger in between the ring and your body. If see a gap or the ring rotates freely, I think it's probably too loose. I started out on the largest ring, but moved down the second largest shortly afterward. Now I'm in the middle sized ring along with the shortest spacer.

I have a long article on my blog that might be of help: http://denyingthumper.com/cb-6000-tips-and-tricks/

Oh, and that pinching you feel might actually be hair getting caught in the seams between the parts of the rings and being pulled on. I started shaving the area around the ring and found a lot of that kind of pinching/pulling went away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice