First day being a keyholder.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rottenspots, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Rottenspots

Rottenspots Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Ah!!!
    I do this! We've never sexted until now and its all cage pics until I wanna tease him into a chubby in the cage. We were married before picture texts were a thing.

2. Rottenspots

Rottenspots Member

Local Time:
    I
    I looked at those and the punishment pins. I like them and so does he! Thank you. 295.00usd for a custom-ish metal device with option to add a punishment pin. That is a Proper deal! Tysm love.

3. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Please update us on the GoGirls. I would love to hear about that! I'm glad things seem to be going well.

Perhaps My intent was not clear... I was referring to strapping him in. Just because he's locked, doesn't mean he can't give you penetration if/when you desire. He just won't be able to feel anything. :rolleyes: You, on the other hand, well...

Let's just say I think My harness will likely see much more action on him than it ever will on Me, now that I know it works so well. ;)

guest 2942, Nicoftime and Lakeman like this.
  4. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    I understand his disappointment with the plastic devices. Many of us start their and the biggest turn off to my spouse, is, well... the "smell"

The plastic devices are difficult to keep clean, and inevitably, the smell is just not an aphrodisiac. So, we moved to a metal device, and it is worlds better on the smell front. Loads of good choices are out there, we went MM Jail Bird and are quite happy.

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice