First 24 hours really caged

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Cuckylatinboy, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Cuckylatinboy

Cuckylatinboy New member

Tour guide
    Antofagasta, Chile
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I've been into the lifestyle for years now. Started when my ex cuckolded me with my best friend. We broke up and for YEARS i've been playing for myself or looking for doms online. I've been locked many times but I always had a copy of the keys. My current girlfriend is super conservative and the first time we had sex she fell in love for my asshole/pussy/feet licking talents. She also enjoys my dick.

We have been dating for 4 months. 2 months ago she discovered my secret as a chastity cuckold slave wanna be. She saw my sissy pictures and said that I was sick. She still stayed with me but asked me to do this in my alone time.

I've indulged her to do facesitting on me and she loves it. Last week she made me do it while on her period. She loved the humilliation and had many orgasms.

Last month we had unprotected sex so we were expecting an abortion. I cummed in her pussy over 20 times. Now i'm taking a fertility test to see if i'm infertile. Coincidentally my GF Saw that I keep taking photos and playing. She's latina so she's very territorial and jealous. For my job I interact with lots of pretty girls and she gets annoyed. I told her again about the cage and how she can own my cock.

SOOOO finally she asked to lock me up. She says she loves to play with My cock. I told her she always can and then lock me up so nobody else can have me.

For the first time ever i've been locked by someone for 24 hours.

We'll see if she releases me...

Attached Files:

Bill249017 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Congratulations! Hope it’s all you want!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice