finnaly got it

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave john, Oct 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Slave john

Slave john Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Well after 15 years on again off again I think this time I might have got it.Its not about me, my role is to love , serve , and obey and stop topping from the bottom.I am now totaly comited to keeping my wife happy and doing all i can to make here life easy.I dont care if she dissaplinse me, or takes me with a strap on, all i know is this woman deserves the best and I will try with all my Heart to to be her devoted servant.

I will continue to up date, and yes I wear a chastity devices 24/7

2. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Yes, I think you do have it! At least it sounds like you do. It took me some time to get it when I first started all this, but the real trick was getting Mistress to understand it all. She was used to pleasing me so much that she has had difficulty assuming the role of Dominant. She was having trouble realizing that it is all about what SHE wants and not about what I want. Sometimes, in our lust for what we want, we forget that it's supposed to be about what she wants. Sometimes it's hard for a new Mistress to realize how much power she holds over us and therefore, she fails to wield all that power to her own advantage.

I wish you Good luck!

3. Slave john

Slave john Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    That has been hard is to let her know without limits that pleasure is gotten from pleasing her.Slowly Mistress is gaining ground,but UN like times before I do not bother her with my fantasy's rather I let her know how much I Love her, and try like hell to catch all the little things, like snuggling Fun, Fun.
    I might add it has been 2 months since my last Orgasm and the longer my head is in this space the more I appreciate her.

4. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    She might like to take a look at this blog. There is a good deal of information she can use to learn about you while still being in control. She should be using your fantasies as a way of getting you excited. It's all in the the blog. I know that "pushing" her to even look is not easy, but I' sure you can find a way. It's written for those women who do NOT fit the Internet stereotype.

5. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Good for you..sounds like you are on the right track. Once you get your head wrapped around the fact that it is about her and not you, you get to experience the true pleasure of service and love found in service. Keep it up and you will see the rewards!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice