Fine-tuning Jail Bird Sizing

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by MillionDollarMeaning, Feb 26, 2016.

1. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Hello all! A few days ago, I received my custom Jail Bird from Mature Metal. It was the first cage I've owned (and I've owned a handful of non-custom ones) that was so easy to get on and has felt comfortable enough to wear overnight the first night! I'm very happy with it!

I do have some minor issues, I was hoping to resolve them with some input from others. I did figure in that I might need to get it resized after receiving it for some fine-tuning.

Firstly, the tip of my penis seems to be sticking out slightly from the cage, even when flaccid. The way the cage bars are, it sorta opens my urethra and it can become quickly irritated from my clothing. Is this because the cage is too short? I've read a lot of advice that people say shorter tends to be better with these custom devices, so when I ordered, I followed MM's advice of subtracting 1/4" from my shortest length.
    Here's a photo: http://i.imgur.com/TD5wOQM.jpg

And my second problem, it seems the cage is kinda falling off me a bit, especially overnight. During the day, I periodically adjust it by pulling on my scrotum and the skin on my penis through the bars to pull the cage back up on me. When measuring, I felt like I was in-between ring sizes, so I opted for the bigger size in fear of having pain at night while getting used to it. Is this falling off caused from the ring being too big? Or maybe the two problems are related? I was thinking about tying some sort of "belt" to hold it up, possibly made out of shoelaces.

Here's a picture when I was woken up by a night time erection: http://i.imgur.com/qz7VuRr.jpg

Nothing is painful or discoloring. I'm just trying to figure out the fine adjustments to get the optimum fit.

Thanks for any advice!

2. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I have the same thing with the tip in one of my cages

3. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    Do you have any tricks to prevent irritation? It gets pretty bad after a day of wearing tight underwear :-(

4. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I don't wear underwear with my cage but it does get sensitive when it rubs against pants or shorts. usually when it does that I try to adjust the cage and or PA to fix the situation as best I can

5. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM

6. rocket

rocket sissybitch

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I find a sanitary pad fixes the issue with rubbing in your underwear and keeps you clean when the leakage starts.

7. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    Update! I ordered a step smaller cage diameter and got a double base ring. The fit is getting better! It's very comfortable throughout the day; I forget I'm wearing it. However, my erection attempts still push the cage away from my body. I've thought of a couple things and I'm just looking for any input from anyone who has experience with sizing issues:

1. Ring? I can fit two fingers in when flaccid if I push/force the second finger in. Is it still too big? It seems a bit tight and isn't super easy to get it on me in the first place. With my ring now, when I get an erection, I get almost painfully hard (I have to tell my gf to stop teasing me). If I get a smaller ring, I wont be able to keep the ring on while uncaged (it'll make me super hard and possibly painful). Is this not something I should worry about? My priority is getting the cage fit for long-term wear.
    2. Length? Maybe it's too short? My penis is on the larger size. If the cage is too short, it's pushing my penis into my abdomen and when I get aroused, it's getting hard in my abdomen and pushing the cage away from my body. Or, maybe it's too short and allowing for too much growth in the first place? The tip of my penis is always touching the end and sides of the cage, even when flaccid.
    3. Gap? I'm not really sure what effect changing the gap has. I just ordered the default of 3/8".

I've tried making a harness made of a shoelace to hold the cage against my body. It seems to help a bit. Is it possible that this is just how my anatomy is and I wont get a perfect fit?

Thanks!

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
  9. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    Haha ;-P But it pushes away from my body farther than I think is normal. I'll take a picture tonight when it wakes me up to show you.

Brent69 likes this.
  10. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wernt being rude really and now you have sayed that it migt be cos your ring is a bit to big.

11. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    I know you weren't being rude! Don't worry!

You think I don't need to worry that I would get painfully erect when wearing the ring only? Like, it acts as a cockring. My ring now does it and it gets painful enough I need to ask my gf to stop touching me. If I go smaller, it would be even worse. But again, the priority is comfort in the cage, not out of the cage.

Here are the pictures. You can see how it slides down and I feel like half my erection is outside the cage.

Cage 1.jpg Cage 2.jpg

jemima likes this.
  12. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    but if your ring was smaller it wudnt do that.

13. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    What did you end doing here? I have the same issue. Smaller base ring is too tight and painful if cage is off for sex or teasing.

14. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I have JB from MM I bought two rings I like the smaller one it was two tight and hurt and restricted blood flow I egg shaped it so it squeezed the sides and gave more room for ball sack works great now

15. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Yep that's right

16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    When I measured for my device I did the measurements for the base ring in multiple ways.
    First using the devices I had previously, knowing which ones fitted best and then actually measuring the rings (rather than relying on the stated dimensions.)
    I confirmed that with using a string to measure the circumference, and finally I measured the diameter of myself both front to back and side to side.
    I also did those measurements both flaccid and erect, both times the wider dimension was side to side (but of course, everyone can be different).
    It was a surprise to me, as I assumed I'd need a vertical oval, but it turned out that a horizontally wider oval was exactly what I needed, and looking back that was the main reason why my previous devices were not quite the right fit.

I also tweaked the shape of the oval slightly after I'd worn it for the first time, to adjust the oval shape slightly I used a metalworking vice which had protective covers on the jaws. If using a vice, be careful of using metal on metal, as scratches on the rings might cause irritation to your skin.

17. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been using the Jailbird a little more than 3 years and had to send it back twice before it fit properly. Your first problem is that your cage is too small. The tip of my flaccid penis just barely touches the front of the cage. Falling out of it during sleep goes along with the territory. I have the same problem as you but only once a month or so. It is amazing how much testicles can be squished without hurting. When I saw the small space they both squeezed through in my sleep I no longer was gentle with them when sticking them through the ring.

What will help is not to lubricate near bedtime. I used to over lubricate and slipped out often, but not now. I woke up with one testicle outside of the ring last week. When that happens I either push the other one through so I can take the Jailbird off or just use the emergency key to put it back on and tell the my wife in the morning. I do not masturbate, locked or not. I made a promise to my wife and I keep it. Plus if I do masturbate, my wife will never play Chastity with me again so there is too much to lose if I masturbate. I know that I can escape or make myself orgasm one of several ways, no matter what device I am locked in. I wear my Jailbird due to the feeling of arousal it gives me to have something moving on my penis 24/7. It also is a speed bump to give me pause before I do something that I do not want to do.

So do not sweat it. If it falls off, it falls off. Just use your emergency key or ask your keyholder for it. If it happens a lot then get a smaller ring as I had to do. My problem is that one testicle is noticeably larger than the other so my smaller one is always at risk of falling out which means I use the smallest ring I can. Since it was me who asked to be locked up, I have no motive to masturbate just because my cage came off or was removed for a few days to heal skin. In the end I do it not only for me, but also for my wife who enjoys how I am when I am denied orgasms for many weeks or months. If I played with myself it would feel like cheating. I bought 4 rings before finding the perfect ring for me. Often the first ring you get will end up feeling loose as you get used to it. I have always went down at least one size from the first ring I used with all 5 of my devices.

If you do not have a keyholder, chastity can be a problem since there is no power exchange and you are not doing it out of love for someone. Having an emergency key without a keyholder means that no matter what device you wear, you can get out of it anytime you want for whatever reason you want. No one but you will know and you are not lying to someone you love. Try a smaller ring and do not lubricate near bedtime. Also try sleeping with a pillow between your legs. I used to do that to keep my jailbird pressed against my body. Tight underwear will also keep your Jailbird secured tight against your body. If all else fails, there is no rule book that says you have to wear it to sleep. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice