1. ChastityFinDomLover

ChastityFinDomLover New member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I would obviously compensate you heavily for the following but I've got the following little fantasy running through my mind.

I come to see you and You put the chastity on me and take the key. Instantly you handcuff me behind my back and then you hold me up against the wall by my throat. You slap me about until I confess to having a small cock. Then you tell me I need to pay for being so pathetic! You tell me a monthly allowance of £1k will be enough for now. Then you force me to my knees where you make me kiss and smell your bum!

When I come back for unlocking you surprise me and say I need another couple of weeks locked up. You also drag me out shopping and make me pay for your new designer clothes. You just push me up to the til to pay and whisper in my ear, "if you ever want to cum again you'll pay up".

You can of course and extra tourturous ideas in there but I hope you get the drift of the session.

ColoBilly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice