FindingNemo's Blog

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by FindingNemo, Feb 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. FindingNemo

FindingNemo Member

Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Hello to all that find their way to this blog.Well i guess what brought me here was an idear. Who, what, where, when, why i don't know, i guess just the randomness nature of myself. My Names FindingNemo :) , and i have been self locked up for 3ish days now. ( loving it so far but will get tto that in a bit)

So my chastity journey started with the usual perusing of a online retailer that i like for my toys. I've always thought about picking up a chastity device but never did because their a bit on the expensive side, well big sale was happening and i found my first chastity device.

Metalworx cock cage, what a wast of money for my first chastity device. It fitted fine but was to big under cloths, just wasn't for me. So i started reading around.

On the hunt for a comfortable cheap ish chastity device. though my reading around, meany people suggested the fake cbxxxx from amazon/ebay/ali. So i picked up a cb6000 from amazon to try it out, find the right size and what nots.
    ( so far about 2 days of off and on chastity with my first cage)
    Well the cb6000 came in... they sent me the cb6000s, the first day was a bit ruff getting into it and the irritation of the ring on the balls. So it was on and a little irritating but i figured what the hell its the weekend lets see how it goes over night. i read lots of people wake up from the night time erections. i slept like a baby, but being my first time sleeping with and the longest ive been locked up, i want to make sure that the little fellas alright. So i pulled the cage off to fined what looked to me as edema.

i'll give you readers 3 guess :)

* vent holes
    * not in the cage all the way
    * used wrong spacers

i had vent line on my shaft and a puffy ring around the shaft just behind the head. well that went away after an hour or two TFG! so i figured i would put it way for the day, Nexted day after having my morning coffee :)
    i coverd the vent holes on both sides, and switched to the second smallest spacer, and instead of using a fair bit of lube i thought i would try the stocking method. no problems and seems like the balls are getting used to the ring, i might have to try the size smaller. anywho i got a message from a friend saying lets go for lunch i was like ok. well i better take it off, if i got out with it i want it to be under my control just in case( i wasn't driving she was) well shit for someone who's always late, picks this day of all days to be their a fews secs after the message..... well long story short we went to lunch and i sometime forget i'm even wearing it, tell i'm remind by :) or if i cross my lags .....

well Monday tomorrow, it'll be day 4 and the first time wearing it at work fingers crossed. i work in a lumber yard, saw dust get everywhere.

so far liking my fake cb6000s, if ya have any comments or question feel free to ask. Hope everyone has a great day/night.

ps sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes :( dyslexic so i mess things sometimes

2. FindingNemo

FindingNemo Member

Local Time:
    Oh i forgot to mention that i am making a simple combination lock box, that ill have the plans for up as soon as my tablet charges up and i can draw it up.
    i would show a pic of the prototype, but it shattered when i was drilling the last hole. :(

im going to use a combination luggage type lock, but you could do the same concept with almost any lock, and make the box any size you like. you could wood burn in some kinda loving message and make a nice work desk peace . the only limitation is your imagination.

3. FindingNemo

FindingNemo Member

Local Time:
    Day 4
    First day of chastity at work.​

got everything ready before i went to work:
    1. Coffee :)
    2. key in the wallet
    3. lotion
    So i got to work and realized that i had forgot the lotion:eek:, but i made it though with little ball burn. My jobs really active. From the time i get their till i get home i'm on my feet, so things could have been much worst. Oh swapped over to a size down in rings, much better feeling, things don't move around as much down their now :)

oh ill get on the cad plans in a bit, now that i have some free time.

boisub likes this.
  4. FindingNemo

FindingNemo Member

Local Time:
    Day 5 /1?
    sneaky little bugger​

Day five started off really ruff. I woke up at 3am to a sharp pain, Didn't have an erection and no amount of shifting and re-positioning seemed to work, there was no change in color, everything looked fine so took the cage off. the pain instantly went away. Went back to to sleep and everything was good.

5:30 ish woke up for work, got dressed, grab a cup and was about to run out the door when i realized i wasn't wearing my cage. Ponder for a sec if I should take the day off of the cage. Thought to myself that no i'm committed to this, I have a key for just in case, so ill be fine.
    so went back upstairs and before putting it on, Thought there should be a punishment for taking it off. Got my self nice and hard and then put the cage on.
    Not an easy thing to do lol,

Now at work and everything's going to smooth. I know i'm getting used to the cage, but theirs normally more pressure on the balls than this. Sneaky little bugger must of slip by the ring when trying to get the cage on:rolleyes:. Boxers are fine if your not going to be super active throughout the day. having your inner thigh graze you balls can be nice, but not all day.:eek:
    Time to pick up some new undies :) I have some that would be perfect for work, but if the guys seen thong strings. would never hear the end of it:(

So sitting here writing this after just getting out of the shower, i'm pretty sure I know what happened at 3am this morning. I live in Alberta and i love to sleep with my window open. It got down to about -18c ( -0.4F ) this morning.

ps if anyone has idears for punishments or teases for solo chastity, leave a message or shoot me a link;)

5. FindingNemo

FindingNemo Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for taking the time to read about it.

boisub likes this.
  6. FindingNemo

FindingNemo Member

Local Time:
    Day 00
    Up's and Downs
    So Tuesday after my shower I put the cage back on, after an hour or so it was really uncomfortable for my sack, shifting and moving things only seemed to make it worse. So Took off and noticed a line across the back of my sack from where it was being pressed into the ring. My fake cb6000s rings are not solid, why i didn't have a problem on my first 5 day of chastity i don't know. guess i'll modify the ring and go from there. I would like to get 2 weeks maybe a bit more under my belt, before going and getting a proper device because their so expensive.

Chastity is so far working for me even though i hold my own key. I came to chastity from to much masturbation, i wouldn't say chronic masturbation, but probably on the way to it. Only time will tell, but for now i get to in joy a cleaner house :)

ps. Zero masturbation since i started chastity even with 1 and a half days out of my cage, Sorry if this is TMI.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice