Finding the right dimensions for a Rigid Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by F_B, Feb 26, 2018.

1. F_B

F_B New member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Hello,

I'm just considering buying CB with PA fuse from Rigid Chastity, probably the Halfshell.

I have an uncut grower.

If I understood correctly:

a) The fixed PA fixation work so that at an attempted erection the whole cage moves with, so a load on the PA is avoided, which is why the A-ring should rather be chosen a little further. Who has experience how much?

b) I have now found nothing to the diameter, so I assume, just "normal" so that there is still some space, but not a lot.

c) The length, as I found in the explaining of the model Impaler, that the length should be chosen so that only about 50-60% are covered.
    Somehow makes sense, otherwise the PA is on cold days under train, because the CB at once "too long" and thus the fixation is too far away.
    But just at this point I'm with my strong grower :-( again quite uncertain, because, although rarely, sometimes can be really short. So should I take half the length of normal limp, or lean more towards the full length of short or to "very cold water tiny"???

As you perhaps noticed, I'm not a nativ speaker, so please use simpel english.

Hope here is someone with experience in this case.

Kind regards,
    FesselungsBeduerftig

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    I have ordered a few devices from Rigid Chastity, model 05.

If I had to do it over again I would get the diameter a bit wider, and ask them to extend the gap(space between cage and ring) to be a bit bigger.

When ordering this type of device from them, order it as short as your penis gets. Then subtract a little. Since it is fixed, you need to have it so it isn’t being pulled when it’s cold or when it shrinks...you would be surprised how often this happens during the day.

I’ve no idea on the ringless devices like the Impaler.

Hope this helps.

3. F_B

F_B New member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Thanks!

Think more and more aboua the Halfshell.

I will look for my small length.

Maybe I am too sceptical, after a lot of not successful trys...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice