Finding inner peace within the Stars: a PA clamshell tube (WIP)

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by allfullup, Jul 11, 2020.

1. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM

I've gotten a bit better at 3D modeling these past few weeks — learning almost any modeling strategy in broadest strokes is better than none, I suspect — and getting the printer closer to dialled in and/or working around its limitations.

I present this preview of a 3-piece PA ringed clamshell design. I'm aiming for it to be comfortable for my anatomy, easy for a keyholder to apply and remove as desired, secure, and fully 3-D printable. I'm also aiming for cute, in a weird sort of way, once I clean up some of the lines. I've worn an older version with a fixed hook, and it's quite comfy in the everyday. Place penis thru hole, slide glans over hook, recombobulate, apply lid. Unfortunately, when erect, it's not possible to get it on or off, frustrating objective #2, and oversatisfying objective #3, not good for the high-touch relationships I enjoy most. It's also harder to get the entire fixed hook looking very good, therefore feeling comfortable.

Thus, the slightly novel aspect of this design, the removable PA hook, interchangeable for fit or fun, secured by the lid clip in front and top, and a lip at the bottom and back. The carrier could also bear an apadravya post (for wearers so equipped) or some metal jewelry, or clip onto existing rings or such, or be designed to hold some nasty thorns near sensitive spots, brought together by internal swelling or external push button. When the lid is off, the carrier pops out with thumb pressure at most. My main doubt is the hook being a small and easily mislaid piece, and for that matter just being another piece to deal with.

Still to do: locate and add pinch shields, get better control over the lid (sweep can be an untame beast), maybe build a stainless hook into a carrier.

Mechanical isn't my primary engineering discipline, so comments and crits are appreciated.

hardbodysub and mari45 like this.
  2. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    Sounds interesting, would love to see a pic or render.

3. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Can you share the stl file?

4. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    I have been 3D printing PA devices for some time now and the first thing that strikes me is how printable is the device and PA hook? Will it require supports? If so, it will require post processing. I do think having the hook be a separate print is an excellent idea as that is how I do it also as this allows you to print different size hooks to get the right fit without having to reprint the entire device. Also, I design so no supports are necessary as I print in TPU because of comfort, but post post processing is impossible in TPU.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    PLA is totally unusable for chastity. ABS maybe but nylon would be far better but most home units can’t handle nylon. Porosity moisture absorption are major issues with many plastics and I wouldn’t consider many suitable for a PA or you are begging for infection. You could possibly vacuum while submerged in a porosity sealer then bake it to cure it but that is probably more than most will want to get involved with.

6. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Would agree about PLA and nylon. I do think TPU is underestimated as it is completely compressible and will return to its natural shape and tough as he'll with little degradation so far.

I also agree that porous surfaces with the PA hook could be an infection risk, however I have been wearing a PETG PA hook without issue at all right off the printer with a very minimal amount of sanding. Also have printed TPU hooks and wearing them without issue.

What I love about printing my own PA hooks is that you can increase diameter 0.2 mm at a time and very slowly stretch the piercing fairly painlessly.

7. mari45

mari45 New member

Local Time:
    un diseño muy original, quizás el anzuelo podría ser de un piercing de acero se le puede agregar la bola de un aro pausando la impresión y se pondría en plástico para luego atornillar el aro

slave_m likes this.
  8. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Here's a little preview of what I'm working on now. Photos may be pending moderation.

It still seems scary to think about printing a hook on my machine, and I tried a few unsuccessful variations on cutting captive bead rings in half and setting them in a printed base. So, after having watched far too many Wintergatan Wednesdays on YouTube, I decided to bend 3.2mm acrylic rod for the piercing hook (not modeled here) and set it in the lower part of the device with a screw or glue. Otherwise, it is a basic helmet in two parts over the glans with a head locker.

hh1.jpg.jpeg

My main goals for this device are easiest, quickest, least-hassle on/off and long, loose foreskin compatibility, yet effective prevention of self-induced orgasm, in order to enable consensual non-consent play and more intensive, more pro-erection sexual dominance paradigms. The bottom half (yellow) with hook installed slides into the piercing and cradles the back of the head, the top half (blue) slides onto posts on the bottom half from the back, and the locker is inserted from the top and engaged. I anticipate that it takes about 20-30 seconds from last stroke to locked up, vs. unpredictable minutes waiting for an ice pack, fiddling with willful testes, and so on.

I spangled the top with a few stars. When viewed from the correct angle, the device almost named itself...

hh2.jpg.jpeg
    Introducing Mr. Hot & Happy! (Vampire model coming in such time as my hypothetical future D-type directs me to make one.)

See it in translucent purple PETG, always my dream material for a device (in-use photos in my gallery):

hh4.jpg
    Future directions: It doesn't interfere with peeing and the idea seems sound. I am wearing it, but it is not totally satisfactory. The head strap needs revision. The bottom side needs more ventilation. The front scoops way too low and badly needs dressing up.

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Since this is a clamshell design, have you considered a retainer ring for the nonpierced, in lieu of a PA pin, like some of Ms Lori’s models?

10. Daxx92

Daxx92 iChastely

Madrid
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I disagree. I manufacture chastity devices in both PLA and ABS (among many other materials such as PETG, ASA, Nylon, PP, special resins, etc.).

Just as you can close the pores of ABS and achieve a smooth, shiny result with acetone, the same result can be achieved with PLA with trichloromethane.

You can see several examples of chastity devices printed by myself in PLA there:
    https://twitter.com/iMyselfChastely/status/1468643403214819328?s=20

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice