Finally!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Willing2, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Recent developments. The cage was on for a few hours, then came off. My wife decided that she did not want it on for too long at a time at first.

A couple of hours later, it went back on, and actually stayed on all night, and into the next morning. Mid-morning, I was feeling great discomfort, some pain due to chaffing. I asked for it to come off. When she saw what had happened (almost a blister), she was shocked and very concerned. She insisted that it stay off for at least 24 hours.
    Last night I told her I was OK, and she just shook her head, but this morning she announced that it was going back on. She said it would only be for a couple of hours - to see if the problem continues.

At this point, when she wants the cage on, she is telling ME to put on the cage, but she is locking it - sometimes needing a bit of help.

We used Vaseline this time, but I plan to get some baby oil gel later today.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Good idea with the baby oil gel.

Another good practice is keep clean. I know it should go without saying, but showering twice a day, and using a hand sprayer really helps.

You would be surprised how fast sweat and yucky stuff, can lead to skin sticking to device and irritations. Plus right after a shower you are clean and wet and you don’t think you need any gel, then you’re out and about and notice it all tightened up.

So, shower twice a day, baby gel after shower, and carry a small tube of something similar for emergencies. You’d be surprised how much relief it can bring.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I just read your thread. I have no need to comment on how it's going your getting great advice from someone that knows what their talking about and won't lead you in the wrong direction. @Nicoftime is one person that I would trust with the advice he gives. You've also taken the right track with letting her bring up chastity in conversation.

Treating her like the Queen she is is one of the greatest things you can do. Good Luck

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    @Mash2214 My head is now too big to fit through the door thankyou very much:cool::)

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Sorry about that, I guess I could have lied and said something nasty about you but that's not the kind of person I want to be. Sometimes the truth Hurts,

P.S. I could send you a Hockey helmet XL :)

6. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    I was told that the cage will come off before we leave for a trip on Wednesday. I was just getting used to it. Oh, well. I do believe it will go back on next Tuesday, when we get back, but I don't know. She is firmly in charge, and I love it!

I have been given the opportunity to pleasure her much more often than in the past. It has been difficult for me to refrain from asking if she is enjoying, but I have only said "I enjoyed that.", to which she either replies "Well you should" or "I did, too."

We will see if she brings up the subject during our trip, or follows through on Tuesday. I'll let everyone know.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice