Finally took the plunge to try chastity my experience so far

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KyleZa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. KyleZa

KyleZa chastity novice (I'm gay btw)

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Hello everyone,

I've always been turned on by the idea of chastity and i finally took the plunge and bought myself a cb6000s. I normally masturbate every day so I knew it would be a challenge.I thought i would just try it out myself first before giving key to someone else. My plan was take the key and leave it at work, first one night then for an entire weekend , then try for a week etc. I am finding all his good until i want to go to sleep, firstly the ring part pushes my balls forward and makes it difficult for me to sleep without feeling them pressing against something or getting in the way. Also the first night I tried wearing it i just ended up getting an erection which wouldnt go away so I ended up just unlocking myself and masturbating so I could get some sleep. Also I am finding the plastic ring chaffs the underside of my balls after a while . I think if I get a metal one with a metal ring it might irritate less? I really want to try one of those small metal ones which don't let you get any kind of erection at all but not sure if its good for a beginner? Also I'm circumcised if that matters? Any advice appreciated?

Felix cum ea likes this.
  2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Take it slow. Your body will adjust but takes some time. Weeks or months at the most. However after two years i still wake up at night on occasion.

3. HolyTrainer_Slave

HolyTrainer_Slave New member

Flanders - Belgium
    Local Time:
    I also started with a cb6000s and i did not like the ring. Then i tried Some small steel devices. Wich where decent. Now i have a holy trainer and i love it. My skin is not iritated and i wear it 24/7 during the week. In the weekends i wear a full steel chinese belt with a steel plug.

It takes time to find the right device, but most importantly: take it slow.

4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Welcome and I hope you will find your own chastity journey that suits you best.

Regarding CBxK cages, the ring is always the problem, I too did change to a HolyTrainer v2 and it all changed.

I have now also some Chinese knock off steel devices that are comfortable too, but I have also some that are too small.
    But in general, to a certain point, my experience (after reading long ago some worth full tips on this site) is that the smaller the tube is the better it behaves in the night.
    My experience is that the length of the tube can be really short, but the girth cannot be much smaller than your flaccid penis (that caused problems for me for 24/7 wear.

The advantage of Chinese knock offs is that they are really cheap so you can experiment without loosing a fortune. (but delivery takes some time, when taking the standard Chinese post method)

Good luck.

5. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I have one of the small metal ones you speak of and I love it. I currently have the solid cap style, but I just ordered the bird cage style hoping that I can wear it longer without needing to take it off for hygiene

6. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    I can understand why a lot of people start off with a CB6000 or similar, but they are in my opinion really not a long term user friendly option, and for a serious user probably a waste of money. Apart from fitting issue, in my experience, they break too easily and you need to wash almost everyday, I don't think they are particularly hygienic. Like many, I bought a CB6000 but had to buy a steel alternation almost straight away.

7. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    We went right to the steel, the rings cause much less irritation and are better for longer term lock ups

8. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    i have spoken to 3 urologist at different times on this very subject. their advice was simple. don't sleep in any device. the pain is your body telling you this is a bad idea. one male urologist was so vehement i felt he had a personal problem with chastity. the other was a matter of fact but the woman was more pragmatic. you need to consider risk vs benefit she said. she asked is there any way to accomplish the same goals without sleeping in it? is it required to fulfill the fantasy? finally she conceded she understood chasing a dream but for every ten on the internet who claim there is no harm she sees one that feels rather stupid not coming to her first.
    ma'ats follow this advice and found ways for our pucks to sleep without being caged yet feel completely owned.. i know people fall on both sides of the risk issue and some are quite vocal but if your committed to chastity 24/7 it might be better to talk to a urologist about your pains so your sure to get it right. we did!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice