Finally took the plunge jb ordered.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GrowingPains, Jun 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. GrowingPains

GrowingPains Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    For possibly the longest time I've been considering a mm jailbird. Got the sizing rings which really made a huge difference in knowing what will work and I ordered last night.

I've never owned a custom device and all the others I've been either too tight. Too loose where pulling out even hard was possible. I'm really excited for this and so is my girlfriend. While the two month wait seems like forever you can't rush excellence ( well you can but I'm not going to)

2. CuriousChaste

CuriousChaste Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Getting the sizing right is the key. I got mine and it's been the best investment I made.

Happy "Denied" future

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I have been wearing mine for years. I tried the top name off the shelf brands but none were satisfactory for 24/7/365 wears so I took the plunge and ordered a Jailbird. I was expecting a modest increase of comfort but it was a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be. I had to return it once for different size ring because I ordered the size I used on my CB6000. Also, I was having problems with a little pain when my testicles drew up tight and thought it was the ring. A quick email to Mrs. MM was answered advising me that in most cases it is the gap between the cage and ring that is the culprit. She suggested that I go to 1/2" and so I sent it back again. When it came back it was perfect and been wearing it every since.

I ended up getting mine in 6 weeks so it was a welcome surprise. The turnaround time from the moment you mail it back to them for adjustment for me was about 8-10 days. It also is easy to keep clean and does not smell like the fully enclosed cages do. I use a squirt bottle of water to spray on my penis after peeing. Then I dry with a swab. Works for me.

4. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    I love my Jail Bird; very comfortable, strong, and secure - very much worth the cost and time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice