Finally Starting with a Jail Bird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Reverend Chastity, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Reverend Chastity

Reverend Chastity Active member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Thanks. They have such great customer service too, so it’s almost a pleasure having to get it adjusted. I will totally take what I can get, do my best to focus 100% on her and her needs in all aspects of life, and take it slow.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    :) Thank you

Jail Bird and Reverend Chastity like this.
  3. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    I received the jail bird back today and it’s on now. So far, so good. I’m hoping to be used to it enough soon so I can hand over the key.

4. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    I’ve made it through a 24 hour straight period now. The night was the most difficult as I was awoken by an attempted (I guess that’s what you call it) erection. Yeah, there’s technically just pressure. However, that’s a lot of pressure. I had to get up and go to the restroom and read to get it to go down. I was able to apply some lube and get some more sleep after though. This morning I even made it through a 4 mile run with the help of some aspercreme first and a tight pair of Jockeys. I’m hoping I’ll fully adjust by the end of the week. I want to make sure I’m completely used to it before I give my wife the key.

5. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Ring irritation is normal for the first few weeks, right? I know the ring is the right size now. I can just barely get in it and then it’s just the first finger that will go in to the first knuckle. I’ve lubed a lot and even uses aspercreme, but I’m still getting burning. Last night when it tried to get erect it was too much and I had to take it off. I have a nice mark all around where the ring was this morning. It’s mostly just red, but a few bruising type marks and it’s a little sore. Is this normal and I just have to push past it. I took a few pics, but I’m not sure it’s cool to post them here.

6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Let all the irritation heal before you go back in. It’s usually not more than an extra day out of the cage, and if it takes any longer than that, then trying to wear the cage would just make it worse.

Don’t go too fast. Listen to your body. This is a marathon not a sprint. It gets repeated a lot, but that’s because it’s true.

And when you use the aspercreme, be careful to make sure it’s not masking any problems.

7. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Yeah, I’m still healing now 4 days later. I should have listened to my body earlier. It’s mostly better but I’m not going to put it back on till it’s 100% healed.

8. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    It sounds like it is a big improvement. Just take it slow and maybe give it a little longer. The night time erections will get a lot easier but never really totally disappear.

9. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I have basically ignored irritation to the bottom of the scrotum. Would use lidocaine and recently found out that I was not allowing it to heal completely, this pain in the same area. I will let heal completely this time and then communicate with MM to make sure gap is correct. Take your time.

10. cambot102

cambot102 Member

Information Security
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Last month I got a custom cage from badassworkroom, and the ring was causing some irritation initially. I started making minor adjustments by increasing the width with a Dremel and then polishing with sandpaper to see if I can increase the size of the ring enough to be comfortable without making it too big. I’ve seen improvements so far, but I think I need to remove another 1/2 millimeter or so.

If you have a metal base ring and it’s giving you problems, I’d give a file and sandpaper a go and see if that helps.

PauloChaste likes this.
  11. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Take your time is the key! I have worn my MM constantly this time around since September and to start with it was fine then I think I overdid some physical work and that caused a sore! Being an idiot I used a thread glue as the screw would work it's way loose and I have been tempted in the past! This time I bathed the sore in disinfectant daily and then used Vaseline and it healed and no issues since!

sissy_connie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice