Finally pulled the trigger on tether spouts

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dguy, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    I've been working with my wife for about 4 years now to find the perfect solution to chastity as the subject GREATLY intrigues us both. Because of my body type it has been a very long up-hill battle, but we're getting closer.

We've been interested in the tether spouts for a while now and aside from a PA (my SO does not like the idea of a piercing) I think it's our last hope. I ordered the sounding device (sizing) and a spout I think should work about 20 minutes ago and am very excited to start this chapter of our adventure. Wish me luck as I wait for delivery.

I will also update this thread with any and all findings I encounter. Struggles, techniques, successes, and failures (hope not :D) because the information out there about this product is surprisingly lacking. Hopefully some of my findings could help others in my position in the future.

Or just tell me to shut up and I'll stop posting on this thread :D (joking about telling me to shut up. Plz be nice)

bye bye

Chaste J. and TheStirringLion like this.
  2. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    I also have a tetherspout and i enjoy it, I am still working on getting comfortable while wearing one. Interested in your journey.

3. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    Update: Got the sizing rod today. Lucky for me it turns out that I'm the exact smallest size to allow for the tether spout. So I put the order in. I hope it's not hard to install when it comes. I'll keep updating. Really fast shipping btw.

4. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    Turns out my urethra is super small. i sized about 2 lower than the smallest ring you can order. Lucky for me though, the sizing rod is also used to dilate. So I'll be trying that. Put order in for the spout and smallest ring. I'll keep updating unless this is annoying.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    So found my urethra itself opened up some over time. I don’t have a tether spout but we played with sounding before I got a PA.

With my PA I’ve had those urethral lips “swallow” large smooth ball ends, and a set M&M shaped ends... In some circumstances they can slip and get “stuck” behind that natural tough constriction further back. I’m familiar with the feeling.

Anyway, what my urethra would accept and trap for me changed over time, so it will be interesting to see how your experience may change over time.

I think I “get” how the tetherspout works based on how a fairly large m&m end to a PA curved barbell twisted its way back once.

Just be cautious and listen carefully to your body. You should be able to do this without pain. When sounding I found it difficult to tell when I might accidentally make myself bleed. {PA wands are very problematic for me to install. It’s a pity since I found sounding very sensual}

I found the sensation of sounding intimate and interesting but not entirely sure I had all the prioperception (sp?) to know what was happening. Plenty of Lube is your friend when exploring. I have made myself bleed once or twice. I just ceased all activity and let myself rest and it all healed fine.

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I’m not thread jacking here since I don’t have direct experience.

I’m an advocate for PA piercings as safe and effective, but if my wife had not been eager for me to get pierced, then I probably would have gone down the tetherspout route as a DIY thing. I understand each of us have different constraints, thoughts on permanent modifications, and values in assigning risk/reward.

KatlynAshe likes this.
  6. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    i was/am the same way. I found getting a sound/plug was helpful, now i can wear it without the "pain" i just dont use it enough :p

7. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    Update. Got the small ring thingys but I may not need to use them. Bought a cheap knockoff device off amazon and I think i won the lottery. It's PERFECT fitted to me and there is no slip out. Pull out is probably possible but it would be difficult so I'm not going to try. I just wanted to have something I wouldn't fall out of. So this may be the end of my updates. I was in my device 4 days (while ordering the sound/sizing thing and waiting. and even had to walk a few miles and dig a car out of ice/mud. No fall out or discomfort. My wife and I decided until we find a problem with it, we'll stop trying to find a solution.

8. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    Lots of good info here. I think this may be the end of my search (i hope so. that means i may have our solution.) The PA is really interesting to me but im hesitant to try it. Then when my wife said she didn't want it, it was 2 votes against 0 so that isn't an option. If things change i'll update here though.

9. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    What was the thing you ordered?

-d

10. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    it was the sizing rod. Actually we may be going forward with the spouts. My new device is super awesome, but if we do this I can use more comfortable devices. I'll be ordering them in a few days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice