Finally pierced!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked_In_LV, Nov 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Holy shit that was a rush! I'm deathly afraid of needles but have been wanting to get pierced for nearly a year to make chastity more secure... Finally took the plunge and psyched myself up. Went to a shop about four blocks from the house and not even ten minutes later I walked out with my new 8ga captive bead ring... The piercer used a 10ga needle and immediately stretched it to an 8...

Pain was intense but super short lived and no blood at all (yet)... The wait and worry is far worse than the actual piercing... If anyone is worried or on the fence about it, don't obsess over it... The next time it crosses your mind, drive to the shop and get it done! (pics to follow)

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Hey, good to hear from you again.
    i have been wondering where you two were.
    Isn't there a baby in your life now...er something seriously happy like that?

Congrats on the pierce, looking forward to the pics.

subklik!

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    One quick poke, and it's done.
    But the rush lasts for hours.
    zinc, for quick healing.
    And a soak or two a day in sea salt solution!
    very little bleed, that's good.
    MsL had me do mine in 2004.
    What a rush, i know the feeling.
    Congrats

MistressL likes this.
  4. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Hey Subklik! Good to be back :) yeah, me and the Mrs. Just had our second little boy at the beginning of October!

I guess I can't post to my gallery anymore? You can see a pic (before I even left the shop) on my FetLife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/512239/pictures/7966902

5. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Congrats on the PA!

Did the piercer teach you the secret handshake once you joined the PA club?

Let yourself heal and enjoy and once you're locked with the piercing, your done. :)

6. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Nice to see that it went well.

I have my piercing appointment finally next Thursday..... still a little worried but hey will see.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Any bleeding a few days afterwards? problems or issues after a month?

Oh and congrats on having it done.

7. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    Ne036, a couple days before you go to have your piercing done stop taking anything that thins the blood.
    Salicylates in foods, garlic and onions, and alcohol. Aspirin is called a blood thinner, but actually it's not, it makes the clotting process take longer so stay away it. Ibuprofen is not as bad.

Going to have it done was a total rush for me, before and after. Epinephrine (adrenaline) is a neurotransmitter that increases heart rate, constricts blood vessels, and other things.

i started taking zinc a few days before, it helps the healing process.
    Bleeding was not bad for me, a little just after it was done.

The Lady piercer suggested i soak it in sea salt, which i did. It seemed to help.

Best wishes and don't worry, you'll be fine.

8. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks dclann,

My piercer told me about these things to do a few days ahead, no alcohool, eat well, avoid caffein.

I can say right now I am a little edgy, I already feel the rush building in, been toying with the idea almost years now but it`s finally coming.

Thanks for the good words.

9. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    congratulations and it looks lovely (( went and took a look ))

10. Loc144

Loc144 New member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Congrats! I've often thought of doing it, don't know if I will since the gf doesn't like it (yet)

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM

i pierced myself the P/A ,,i started with 1mm stretched it over the years with adding ring by ring to 12mm .my K/H forced me to wear a single ring , she purchased in capetown .larger is not possible it will not fit in the ARCH or in my neosteel T/V .we had to grind the ring slightly oval otherwise it would not fit..the ring i can not open anymore because the head of the screw is now round and the allan key does not hold it anymore . so what it does not harm me and it works well in my chastity belts..i can not advise to do the piercing by your self ,but it is possible , i think i was to shy to go to a piercer and she insisted to have a piercing done . my frenum piercing i also did myself but it came of and the P/A is a much better solution.
    reg. GWENY

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

i pierced myself the P/A ,,i started with 1mm stretched it over the years with adding ring by ring to 12mm .my K/H forced me to wear a single ring , she purchased in capetown .larger is not possible it will not fit in the ARCH or in my neosteel T/V .we had to grind the ring slightly oval otherwise it would not fit..the ring i can not open anymore because the head of the screw is now round and the allan key does not hold it anymore . so what it does not harm me and it works well in my chastity belts..i can not advise to do the piercing by your self ,but it is possible , i think i was to shy to go to a piercer and she insisted to have a piercing done . my frenum piercing i also did myself but it came of and the P/A is a much better solution.
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

13. TeasedPDB

TeasedPDB Member

Local Time:
    Congrats!

The first piercing is just a beginning, its addictive. I started with frenum, and love it, did the reverse PA later.

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Congratulations on the new addition and the piercing!

Given all of the above I have nothing to worry about in 2 Fridays time.

Looking forward to letting it heal properly and enjoy the relative comfort of a non ball trap device for long periods of lockup and say good by to the burning and pinching of the cb#000.

15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The deed was done, it went without a hitch, no pain except for the local anesthetic needle. After that did not feel a thing, literally. It's now 7 hours later the bleeding quite small and it is a bit sore. Had my first wee which went well. It was the removing of the dressings and crepe bandage that was a bit of a struggle.
    Let's see how the first night sleep goes and tomorrow.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its now been 5 days, still a bit tender and takes some getting used to having something in you pee hole moving about. The piecer did use the 8 ga and chose a larger diameter ring to assist in making sure that the chastity lifestyle was maintained. The larger the ring more difficult it is to do anything vigorous at all.
    A bonus I did not think of is that it actually feels pretty good, even at this early stage. My keyholder is aware of this and quite upset. She is now very keen to have me locked again and in the PA5000 for the very long term. I have been told by the piercer that I should wait 8 weeks before the ring is removed and I should also consider stretching up to the 6 ga for security of the piercing. Probably good advice.

My best friend is the saline dipping morning and night, tight underpants, vitamin C and zinc tablets!

If anyone at all is considering a PA then don't hesitate, the biggest issue is the 10 minutes in the morning and night keep things clean for the healing period.

17. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    my gf didn't want me to get one at first, but for real chastity, I feel it is the only way. Went ahead and did it, and lo and behold she is actually completely cool with it now that she has seen me wearing it; heck, even had sex with it in numerous times since :)
    I too freaked out before getting it done, and then just like that it was all over and I was and still am so happy I got it done!

18. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Mistress is planning to have me pierced later in the year with a PA. I have also asked Her to consider a perineum piercing and locking the two together but She is not sure about that yet.
    I looked at the originators picture on fetlife and was really impressed. One question though, all PA's I have seen are on circumcised penises and I am not. Can it be done on uncircumcised penuises? Strangely I do not fear the piercing but circumcision scares me.

Thanks in advance

Julie

19. Rympedymp

Rympedymp chastity slave to my mistress

Copenhagen
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    @ Julie.
    Foreskin is not a problem with the PA piercing.

20. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Love my PA have had it to 2GA but currently at 6GA but stretches back without much problem. 6GA seems plenty with chastity!

21. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    After I'd had my slave pierced, I was adviced by the piercer to wait 3 months until fitting a PA5000 to ensure that the piercing would not migrate. How long have others waited before fitting their device and what device is was it?

22. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I have had a pa for a number of years and within 2 months i had stretched to 6ga and could hang considerable weight on it with no problem. then stretched to 2ga by 3 months wore that but then dropped back to 4ga and that is a better size for my penus as the 4ga pretty well filled the urethra. I think for the use with the cb5000 I would try 6ga as that would not migrate easily but would not be too large and that from my checking is a larger size for the cb5000. and by 3 months he should be well healed as long as he stops at 6ga. I would think that he could be at 6ga by 3 weeks as I was easily. good luck and keep posted.

23. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    Thanks Chast Excited you've given some very helpful information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice