Finally locked 24/7 by my gf

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by amir, Sep 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I found out about the cages a few years ago and have been a member of this forum for a long time. Bought my first cage 2 years ago and introduced my gf to the idea. We tried the cage on and off for a few months and then she asked me to put the cage on everyday but I was free to take them off during the nights. Three weeks ago she asked me to wear the cage 27/4 unless she asks me to take if off explicitly.

I have to tell you that being in a cage 24/7 is totally different than playing with it during the days. I truly loved it and feeling the joy of being in her service any time she asks for it. I also loved the smooth progress of things because it is very important for me to be sure that this is what she enjoys too.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Congratulations and welcome to the World of Chastity. So many people play with being locked up for a very long time before it becomes serious and they go Long Term. Looking forward to see how you change emotionally during this time. It is a change. Enjoy

amir likes this.
  3. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I love having the cage on 24/7 but as of now I’m still the key holder. Even though I’ve been locked for two weeks I don’t think I get the full satisfaction as if someone else was in charge. Hoping the Mrs will take charge of the keys soon

amir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice