Finally introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LightningRat, Feb 16, 2010.

1. LightningRat

LightningRat Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    I've done my share of lurking and made a few posts, but I haven't said hi yet. So, hi!

My wife and have been playing with the Phoenix Guardian for the past week. I didn't surprise her with it. Instead we talked about it for a few months prior. Her reaction has always been curious and positive, and now that we have the device, she's certainly getting the hang of the keyholder role and we're both really enjoying it. We're mostly interested in the power exchange and tease and denial aspects of chastity play. With all due respect to the sissies out there, feminization isn't our thing.

While I don't consider myself anal retentive, I have collected some pet peeves. Most relevant is the use of the word chastity in place of the phrase chastity device/belt/etc., which really bothers the crap out of me.

That said, I actually do get along very nicely with people and don't mind random PM's here and there. I look forward to sharing my experiences and reading yours!

I should also mention that despite my current avatar, I'm not a fan of Pokemon. LightningRat happens to make a good handle and I find the avatar frankly appropriate for the likes of Chastity Mansion.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Hello LightningRat and thank you for the official introduction.

I know there are a lot of sissies on this site, but there are also a fair share of those who don't indulge... it's just that the sissies are more talkative!!!

pet and I went through a phase of femming, and now he just wears panties on and off when it pleases me, so we're not going down that route yet... but I would like to have a dress-up doll in the future!

Glad you're settling in here ok, and see you around the boards! :Locker:

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    G'Day LightningRat from a fellow non sissy, although I do fantasize about it sometimes.

You popped into the chatroom yesterday and Isaid hi, but you must have missed it.....there are plenty of good folks here,....be friendly and join in and I'm sure you'll make some good friends and learn a lot from fellow members.

4. LightningRat

LightningRat Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I did indeed log into the chat room yesterday but it wasn't working well for me then. Today it's fine though. ::shrug:: I recall chatting with you when I first joined the site. Hope things are going well with you in Florida.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice