Finally Had The Talk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by John&Ann, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    My 2 cents: Give that some serious thought. If he's legit, he doesn't mean make him do things he wants to do anyway. He really means make him do things you want done the way you want them done or the cost will be high... longer time until next orgasm is always a threat if you have the only key (other than emergency key). This shouldn't bother YOU because he is still required to give you orgasms.

Your control is not just in the bedroom, either. It is everywhere, all the time--at least as much as YOU want.

You may find the power intoxicating, and the results interesting, to say the least. My wife certainly has.

Here's the crazy part: I'm not submissive anywhere else to anyone else. Years ago I took a personality test and the counselor said, "If you were in a room of 100 people, you and one other person would get in a fight over who's in charge."

But submitting my penis to my wife's control has grown into trying to please her everywhere all the time. In a weird way, it has turned washing the dishes into a sex-related activity. Almost everything that involves her in any form or fashion has become sexy. I'd wonder if I wasn't some sort of psychological freak show except I read a book by a guy who had the same thing happen. And of course there are others here who would testify to the same, I think.

There are scores of motivations and ways of doing male chastity, but that's how it works for me and my KH. I secretly wish she was a little more strict... but she's growing into it. She certainly loves the results.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    #27 Guest 6019, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Can I direct you to: www.evolvingyourman.com

It explains in normal mostly non-kinky terms the benefits of a Female Led Relationship.

Personally, I was masturbating too much and needed help. Finding out the other benefits for my wife is a thrill. She deserves a better me, and orgasm control makes me more receptive, open, helpful, loving, less selfish.

Not that I wasn't trying before, it just dials it up to 11. Not anything my wife could or would have imagined, but you should hear her telling me to lock back up right after release these days. She's not giving it up, despite everything else being vanilla. My favourite flavour of ice cream. It has made us unbreakably close. I've never been happier in my life. Basically, for it to work, he needs to be in it 24/7. No more self pleasure. Very few releases. Look at the chart in my journal, how long it takes to gain benefit. In reality if I'm allowed to come more than every 2 to 3 weeks there is little time for all the good hormones to build up. I need to get really desperate.

Kfergvegas likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Having "the talk" is so hard -- I call it coming out, like when a gay person tells those around him or her that they're gay. Confessing to your wife that you're a masturbator and submissive and want to be a better husband is so scary, and so freeing.

A vicious cycle indeed. And the more you masturbate the deeper into those feelings of emotional isolation and guilt about not being the best husband you can be you get. I'm so proud of you @John&Ann. And you too, @Jah Rubbings and @King Hippo for admitting to yourself and to her that you needed her help to become a better husband, that you needed and deserved to be in chastity, because we are all masturbators.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice