Finally getting locked up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subholly2000, Jun 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subholly2000

subholly2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    well Mistress caught me looking at the cb-6000 that was on sale at the sub-shop and now i have ordered it per her instructions, she said that since it was a great price and had a discount coupon then i must order it, so it was ordered today. i now await my fate. any suggestions from anyone on how to prepare for my new fate ? what to expect ? pros v/s cons. any helpful tips would be great. i wanted it now i gonna get it. Thanks

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    congratulations on the order. As most will tell you this is a slow process at first. It will take some time to get used to the fit and to find the right combinations of spacers etc. Make sure to go slow and to take your time with finding the comfort level. If you rush this part you will need to be out more then in and you and your Mistress will become discouraged. However once you find the right fit and then hand over the keys, just remember you asked for this! Best of luck keep us posted on how it goes. There are many here who can help with questions.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Welcome and congratulations! :party0023:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice